"All those moments will be lost..in time...like tears in rain"
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 65 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Re: Raiden Vote

Dec 3, 2012

He's just too failsafe. Even more than Kratos is.

His combos never end before he has hit you 5-6 times and gained good meter for such a trivial thing to do.

He's the character that people go to if they want to win with no effort.

I don't mind playing against him, since if I lose all I have to say to that battle is "oh well, yet another person who don't know how to play any other character, because it's too hard without easy combos."

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 65 (124 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Highflyer my main is Raiden but I will happily win with a variety of others... Raiden is hard to play dont kid yourself. Stop letting him murder you. Get better yourself

PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 65 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Raiden's aren't overpowered, but way overused and annoying. I think that I lost against a Raiden only a few times.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 65 (105 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Dec 3, 2012

First of all thanks SuperBot for reading our feedback,i appreciate this so much!

Raiden is the most op character for me in this game,i can deal with a good Kratos player but Raiden's supers are so strong & easy to use.

Tenchu

Rikimaru from Tenchu must join PSABR!
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 65 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 3, 2012
I don't think he's OP and I find him difficult to use. And I like swd characters, but Raiden is just fine. If you keep complaining then get good or go home.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 65 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1771 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

It's not that it's dead. People are just tired of seeing the same thing everywhere.

Personally, I don't think Raiden is overpowered. My issue with him is that he can combo you into a super in many ways and combo you after a grab. That's just ridiculously unfair.

Tons of characters can combo or hit confirm into a Level 1. That's really disappointing to me, since SuperBot said before launch that they'd be trying their hardest to avoid cheap tactics like that. They take all the depth away from the game: you're not avoiding Supers, you're avoiding certain split-second moves. Now it's the only thing that tons of people do online.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 65 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
760 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Raiden is one of the characters I use the most. I don't want to say that I am really good but I do fine with him. I have played with a couple of people who are just better than me period. Ususally when I lose I have a partner who has no idea what to do. Like someone said in here alread is that you can counter anyone you just need the skills and sometimes the right character.

For me, I have a problem with people who have far away attacks because Raiden needs to be up close. I personally can't stand Sackboy, I know his whole character is suppose to sit in the back but his level 3 is so overpowered it isnt even fun. One time thank God I was on his team he got his level 3 before I got half way through 2 and he got 4 kills with his 3 super and still had some time left. Some characters level 3 are way too long.

Also Raiden's 2 super can be avoided pretty easily. I had people who were good who avoided me and I gave them credit.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 65 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Dec 3, 2012

raiden is the best character in the game. he got a really good lvl1 and the best lvl 2 in the game. furthermore his ap gain is ridiculous for just spamming sqaure also his moves got a very high priority. hes OP as hell

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 65 (82 Views)
0 Likes