Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Re: Raiden Vote

Dec 3, 2012

hdog321 wrote:
true and its 9 on the west coast buddy

Well its 11:45 central time wish we could trade timezone, I need some sleep z_z.

Syph33r wrote:

Depends on the game mode & maps. If its FFA then sackboy has a large advantage.

On 2v2 i hate playing against a radec/drake combo. Purely because they will zone you out from both the air and ground, it sometimes feels like the original Donkey Kong. I'm expecting a score to appear above a barrel Drake generates when i jump over it.

In 1v1 I hate Sly matches, the constant teleporting gets old quick. And his invisible super setups can be a pain to deal with.

Sly has too many good thing but makes sense since the lack of blocking and dodge/roll; reflect projectiles, counter, and teleport.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 65 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1746 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

Raiden isn't super OP. He's good, yes. Better than most of the cast as he's got fast attacks and is able to approach you from a far distance for an easy max combo (side O). What makes him slightly OP is his ability to hit confirm his great level one in various ways that are all very practical and very easy to net multikills. His level 2 is basically a level 3. And his level 3 is alright, it's basically just his second level 3. Yeah, he's got two level 3 supers.

If Kratos wasn't so OP, then I'd say Raiden is OP. But Kratos' chain grab > all Raiden approaches.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 65 (216 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Raidens lvl 2 isn't that great. It's so easy to avoid its crazy.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 65 (206 Views)
Gaming Beast
1746 posts

Dec 3, 2012

DanE4764 wrote:
Raidens lvl 2 isn't that great. It's so easy to avoid its crazy.

After you get killed the first time yeah. It's still a pretty easy 3 kills for a level 2. That's on par with some level 3's already.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 65 (204 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2395 posts

Dec 3, 2012
I think he's just overused not op.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 65 (202 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Okay 3 kills for his 2 is fair to say true if the player sets it up right. But his lvl is complete garbage. You have to look for every character. And then you have chase them down when they respawn. Thats also easy to avoid
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 65 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1746 posts

Dec 3, 2012

His level 3 isn't complete garbage. It still nets an easy 3 kills which is just as good as some other level 3s. Then it's basically like his level 2 except now you're faster, able to use better attacks to catch them, and it lasts longer. You can usually net 3-6 kills with his level 3. It's not superb like Radec's or Sackboy's. But it's better than Toro/Parappa/Heihachi/Spike/etc.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 65 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 3, 2012
I say yes he is. He is just like Kratos long reach, builds ap to fast due to combos you don't even need a brain to due, and his moves seem to take priority over everybody else. All his supers are good. My biggest gripe with him is he is a no skill character just like Kratos all you have to do is hit square like your life depends on it.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 65 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1746 posts

Dec 3, 2012

TwistedAvenger wrote:
I say yes he is. He is just like Kratos long reach, builds ap to fast due to combos you don't even need a brain to due, and his moves seem to take priority over everybody else. All his supers are good. My biggest gripe with him is he is a no skill character just like Kratos all you have to do is hit square like your life depends on it.

I'd say he needs some skill. Raiden may be fast, but his range is short and his moves are predictable when played by someone you're describing. Kratos is just as fast but has range. And auto-aim.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 65 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

lol another kratos character... just slam square??? ur joking me right? Wanna 1v1? I'll show you Raidens whole moveset

PSN: PsYkiiiK

PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 65 (176 Views)
0 Likes