Feb 01 2013
By: CressOfLight Uncharted Territory 1151 posts

Rage quitters these days

[ Edited ]
13 replies 226 views Edited Feb 1, 2013

Oh man i wish i recorded these 2 matches i had in rank FFA to show you, I as Sackboy when i got to level 3 super quick in uncharted plane stage,1 by 1 the players leaves and when its just me and another sackboy player who is 996, he left too and only me left standing in the whole stage Smiley Surprised, then in Dojo stage all 4 of us are 999 which makes it a good match, then again as always, i peform my level 3 and all the players left, leaves just me standing. Players these days that its not just this game i find dozons of leavers, COD, Halo, Gears of War, Command and Conquer too.

Message 1 of 14 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Re: Rage quitters these days

Feb 1, 2013

Check out the fastest one.

Message 2 of 14 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Feb 1, 2013
If I rage quit this thread will it lose connection to the forum?
Message 3 of 14 (212 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Feb 1, 2013
@Noc
Already tried, lost my black belt irl...
Tamanegi - sensai will be **bleep**...
Message 4 of 14 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Feb 1, 2013

**bleep** Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 14 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Yesterday I was playing Ranked FFA in hope to get Brown belt (I had 58 red, managed to get to 95 but then lost two matches against countless Kratoses and it dropped to 75) and then I got into a game with 2 sly's and some 3rd I can't remember who it was. Other sly quit before the match started and the 3rd player quit after a while I dominated them. Then it was just me and Sly. I killed him few times and he couldn't kill me (I suck at 1vs1 btw) and at 1, just ONE second left in match timer HE QUIT! When timer was 3 secs left I noticed he stopped moving and I knew he's gonna leave but I wished he wasn't fast enough...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 6 of 14 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Feb 1, 2013

BigDaddyCMasta wrote:

Check out the fastest one.

Thats not the fastest theres ppl that rage quit in the loading screen. they see im 999 and quit before match even starts

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 7 of 14 (139 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Feb 1, 2013

There is a point at which a game becomes pointless, sometimes that point is reached fairly but most of the time its not.

Case in point If you ever play Itachi you will know what Im talking about, he is probably the most abusively overpowered kratos player in this game. You cant hit him, you cant kill him and he gets to level 3 in about 40 seconds (thats not an exageration).

I played you and you almost got to 3 twice as sackboy, I commend you for being capable of that but it just makes playing against you pointless. Not to mention the endless spam of cake and jam to prevent me getting any combos off and the retarded other players preventing me getting any supers off. I play alot of matches the other way around and when people start leaving I dont judge them (unless they are spammers or black belt).

Quiting matches is perfectly justified, what isnt fair is the lack of host migration that prevents you gaining rank.

I know noone will read this and comment anything besides "rage quitters annoy me, "Rage quitters should lose all their rank". All im saying is that people want to have fun, not be your ragdoll in a never ending string of combos and kill confirms.

Also before anyone dares to call me a hypocrit.

Ive been saying this for ages

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 8 of 14 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1151 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Digidevil4 wrote:

There is a point at which a game becomes pointless, sometimes that point is reached fairly but most of the time its not.

Case in point If you ever play Itachi you will know what Im talking about, he is probably the most abusively overpowered kratos player in this game. You cant hit him, you cant kill him and he gets to level 3 in about 40 seconds (thats not an exageration).

I played you and you almost got to 3 twice as sackboy, I commend you for being capable of that but it just makes playing against you pointless. Not to mention the endless spam of cake and jam to prevent me getting any combos off and the retarded other players preventing me getting any supers off. I play alot of matches the other way around and when people start leaving I dont judge them (unless they are spammers or black belt).

Quiting matches is perfectly justified, what isnt fair is the lack of host migration that prevents you gaining rank.

I know noone will read this and comment anything besides "rage quitters annoy me, "Rage quitters should lose all their rank". All im saying is that people want to have fun, not be your ragdoll in a never ending string of combos and kill confirms.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah thats true.

What i'm hoping for SuperBot to add on is an 'icon' or something to show who the host is in every match and they will have to think twice if they are gunna leave and get bad letters afterwords, those that arnt the host can leave as they wish if things aint going their way.

Message 9 of 14 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Feb 1, 2013
That's more of a fear quit than a ragequit though, lol.
Message 10 of 14 (86 Views)
0 Likes