Fender Bender
4226 posts

Re: Rage Quitters

Oct 23, 2012
You dont know if they rage quit...some people could have just lagged out or had other problems. A friend of mine has some weird glitch where his ps3 will freeze when the hydra comes out in metropolis

Stop jumping to conclusions that everyone rage quits.
http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 31 of 43 (152 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

what rlyRe: Rage Quitters

Oct 23, 2012

what rly?

The game durns 3 min and there are rage quitters haha

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 32 of 43 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

Subtenko wrote:
You dont know if they rage quit...some people could have just lagged out or had other problems. A friend of mine has some weird glitch where his ps3 will freeze when the hydra comes out in metropolis

Stop jumping to conclusions that everyone rage quits.

There are several types of possibilities that could have happened during the game.

1.Whether you are winning or losing the round early, the game gets disconnected.

1. Something could have happened on either end that could have caused the the disconnection and not likely a rage quit.
  3. 2.The game is consistently laggy, and eventually the game disconnects.
  4. Should be assumed it was a random disconnection for obvious reasons.
  6. 3.You've just got an opening & have performed a move that guarantees your win but before it finishes, you get disconnected.
    Probably safe to assume that this was a rage quit.
  8. 4.You have the advantage, they should be attacking you or else they lose the match because of time but instead they just stand there and taunt you for a while but just before the round ends, they stopped taunting and you get a message that the connection has been lost.
    Safe to say that they rage quit on you.

was just playing a match just a few mins ago and it was a 1v1 me as parappa and a radec it went into an overtime and was in a lead by one kill then the radec player got a level one super and i dodge it and landed my level one after his backfire then the 10 seconds is about to begin and then what do i get after that lost connection safe to say that the person quitted I never assume everyone rage quits i just pick out the obvious ones

Message 33 of 43 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
863 posts

Oct 23, 2012
The new update fixed the rage quit problem.
Message 34 of 43 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Well to be honest about My RAGE .... is that I have a BAD Temper.... >W<  But I am NOT as BAD as my uncle though.... he threw his controllers and systems all around !!! D: I didn't even do that when I was younger !!! XD  I think My anger and annoyance has gotten much worse.... ._.

Heart RAYMAN Heart

RAYMAN'S GIRL/LOVER/WIFE/STALKER/ADMIRER 3333333333
My Account on Anivide!!!
http://www.anivide.com/user/Sexygamergirl

A GAMER.
A COSPLAYER
A FUN AND FRIENDLY ALSO HYPER GIRL.
REMEMBER THIS FOREVER.........
I AM A FOREVER RAYMAN FANGIRL AND GAMER.
A JIM CARRY FAN
I LOVE & SUPPORT THE FRENCH AND UK ACCENTS AND COUNTRY.

Message 35 of 43 (115 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Raygirl22 wrote:

Well to be honest about My RAGE .... is that I have a BAD Temper.... >W<  But I am NOT as BAD as my uncle though.... he threw his controllers and systems all around !!! D: I didn't even do that when I was younger !!! XD  I think My anger and annoyance has gotten much worse.... ._.

Heart RAYMAN Heart

i stopped that after my first bronken controller, Smiley Very Happy

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 36 of 43 (112 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Oct 23, 2012

OMFGItzAndre wrote:

I would like to hear some thought on this subject and also hear some story  on encountering  a rage quitter either it be in this game or another.

Well, pretty much I encounter some. However, it's okay for me to quit at the beginning of the match if the Online put me as a different character. I picked Sweet Tooth & when the match started, I moved as Kratos & then left.

Of course, that won't be a problem in the Full Game because I'm sure that won't happen besides the Beta of PS All-Stars. But, I'd just prefer the Players to turn into CPUs after they left.

The concept of them disappearing after a Super already works well. It just changes the battle though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 37 of 43 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Oct 23, 2012

The only time's i'll ever quit is when it's Just me versus 2 people who are clearly teaming up, Iv'e had a few matches like this and it just gets infuriating, Even more so when it's 2 Kratos' that just spam Square over and over again, I hope this gets edited out soon, maybe add a bot on my side or shoe horn in someone else?

Message 38 of 43 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Jamesyp00 wrote:

The only time's i'll ever quit is when it's Just me versus 2 people who are clearly teaming up, Iv'e had a few matches like this and it just gets infuriating, Even more so when it's 2 Kratos' that just spam Square over and over again, I hope this gets edited out soon, maybe add a bot on my side or shoe horn in someone else?

Thathappen to me as well  against two kratos and still won and gave them a personal message Smiley Happy

Message 39 of 43 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Their have been alot of quiters lately.

Message 40 of 43 (65 Views)
0 Likes