Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

Re: Radec vs Jak & Daxter Rap Battle

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
This is getting ridiculous.....mt made this thread for fun. It doesn't matter if he hasn't played the games yet, blue you are making such a big deal over jak and daxter. I love jak and daxter but this guy is just having fun making a rap.....no need to bring your fanboyism over here

Im not making this a BIG DEAL! My first post wasn't that serious. Its not like I said, get out this rap sucked @ss. You dont know what your talking about, etc etc. You see my argue with other people and you just assume im making this a big deal. All I said was that his rap was horrible and that he should only do characters he knows. It honestly and logically doesn't make sense to choose words for characters you don't know.

Let me give you an example. If SB asked us to pick battle lines for characters in the game. And some guy who doesn't know the series of a game picks a line that makes no sense, thats going to **bleep** of other people who do know the franchise.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 51 of 74 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Nov 11, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

I like how BlueDiamond's always in the right in his eyes, even when he starts something and then blames the other person for starting it. Or how he likes to say the exact opposite of something that somebody else just said because he feels he needs to say something ("Jak's overrated and you're annoying" 'No, he's underrated and YOU'RE annoying"). At least Paypay's fun to watch.

Decent rap, mtj.  A tad forced, but I can't blame you for that.  I'm sure I couldn't do better unless I actually put in a lot of effort to make it NOT sound forced.  I want to see a Toro v. Heihachi one, because it'd be hilarious for you to try and do a rap battle between a guy who only speaks Japanese and a cat who only speaks...cat.

You always have to say something, don't you? Even though your words are striked out you still said it.... sighs........

I only have as much to say as you do.  I'll stop my sarcastic comments when you stop trying to verbally assault anybody who doesn't put Jak on a pedestal.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 52 of 74 (101 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

Nov 11, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

I like how BlueDiamond's always in the right in his eyes, even when he starts something and then blames the other person for starting it. Or how he likes to say the exact opposite of something that somebody else just said because he feels he needs to say something ("Jak's overrated and you're annoying" 'No, he's underrated and YOU'RE annoying"). At least Paypay's fun to watch.

Decent rap, mtj.  A tad forced, but I can't blame you for that.  I'm sure I couldn't do better unless I actually put in a lot of effort to make it NOT sound forced.  I want to see a Toro v. Heihachi one, because it'd be hilarious for you to try and do a rap battle between a guy who only speaks Japanese and a cat who only speaks...cat.

You always have to say something, don't you? Even though your words are striked out you still said it.... sighs........

I only have as much to say as you do.  I'll stop my sarcastic comments when you stop trying to verbally assault anybody who doesn't put Jak on a pedestal.

Its not soley about Jak. This guy said he doesn't even know the character so why do I get all the hate, because im a jak fan huh?

Looks like ive done to much damage to redeem myself on these forums. Don't worry, Ill be gone once the game comes out and you'll never hear of me again....

Only time will tell.
Message 53 of 74 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 11, 2012
I do know somewhat about Jak
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 54 of 74 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

Nov 11, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
I do know somewhat about Jak

Like you said, youve only played the first game which was the only game he didnt talk in...

Only time will tell.
Message 55 of 74 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Nov 11, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:
Looks like ive done to much damage to redeem myself on these forums. Don't worry, Ill be gone once the game comes out and you'll never hear of me again....

Not necessarily.  If you were to lay off the Jak support a bit (or rather, the amount you defend him from people that aren't attacking him), I'm sure I for one would come to like you quite a bit more than I do now.  

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 56 of 74 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Nov 11, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:

(Radec)

For Helghan!

I shall conquer this land

you can bring anyone and everyone you can

it doesn't matter

I will slaughter them all

you lost this rap once you entered this brawl!

(Jak)

Hey Dax!

guess what?

I've found who we will fight

so get ready Colonel Radec

you shall soon see the light

when we are done with you

we'll leave your limp body deserted

we'll turn your world upside down

making gravity inverted!

(Radec) 

You are a fool if you think you stand a chance against me

once had a man not following dress code killed in the Helghan army

I'll drape you

annihilate you

I will cut you 

and gut you

make you regret ever coming to a battle against me, you...

shall see the end of your pathetic little life

your heart shall soon meet the end of my knife!

I can take a person out from a far

but for you I prefer up close

as I wanna feel your body quiver as I laugh and I boast!

(part 1 of 2)

Horrible. Jak is known for being deep, dark and badass. Get Jak to say some curse words and etc... cmon now :/

Dude **bleep** your not the jak expert it was a good rap.. im honestley getting sick **bleep** tired of "mr jak know it all"  Go watch alladin **bleep**.. 

Message 57 of 74 (78 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

Nov 11, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:

(Radec)

For Helghan!

I shall conquer this land

you can bring anyone and everyone you can

it doesn't matter

I will slaughter them all

you lost this rap once you entered this brawl!

(Jak)

Hey Dax!

guess what?

I've found who we will fight

so get ready Colonel Radec

you shall soon see the light

when we are done with you

we'll leave your limp body deserted

we'll turn your world upside down

making gravity inverted!

(Radec) 

You are a fool if you think you stand a chance against me

once had a man not following dress code killed in the Helghan army

I'll drape you

annihilate you

I will cut you 

and gut you

make you regret ever coming to a battle against me, you...

shall see the end of your pathetic little life

your heart shall soon meet the end of my knife!

I can take a person out from a far

but for you I prefer up close

as I wanna feel your body quiver as I laugh and I boast!

(part 1 of 2)

Horrible. Jak is known for being deep, dark and badass. Get Jak to say some curse words and etc... cmon now :/

Dude **bleep** your not the jak expert it was a good rap.. im honestley getting sick **bleep** tired of "mr jak know it all"  Go watch alladin **bleep**.. 
Your just a pathetic embarassed immature no life scum. You come after me no matter what I post because of what I said to you in the past. Get over it. Drop the grudge.

Only time will tell.
Message 58 of 74 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

^^ everybody this guys a hypocrite he told me i was wrong and then posted what i posted word by word trying to sound like an expert.. **bleep** and ps jak dosent cuss, Daxter said **bleep** and ashlin yells **bleep** when you fight with her * it was cut in thr HD collection* Better calm down before i call some of my community mod palls to ban your **bleep** to kingdom come..

PS keep reading the jak wiki, I wrote a good portion of whats there..  Get a life bro... your not the jak "expert" all the jak fans disperesed a LONG time ago... your just late to the party...  Jakgoesweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stoped making viods when i heard of you that means something.... 

Message 59 of 74 (71 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

Nov 11, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:
^^ everybody this guys a hypocrite he told me i was wrong and then posted what i posted word by word trying to sound like an expert.. **bleep** and ps jak dosent cuss, Daxter said **bleep** and ashlin yells **bleep** when you fight with her * it was cut in thr HD collection* Better calm down before i call some of my community mod palls to ban your **bleep** to kingdom come..

Dnt make me post some videos in here of Jak cursing cause I will do it to proves your patheticness wrong.

Only time will tell.
Message 60 of 74 (65 Views)
0 Likes