Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Re: Radec vs Jak & Daxter Rap Battle

Nov 11, 2012
This is getting ridiculous.....mt made this thread for fun. It doesn't matter if he hasn't played the games yet, blue you are making such a big deal over jak and daxter. I love jak and daxter but this guy is just having fun making a rap.....no need to bring your fanboyism over here
Message 41 of 74 (97 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Thank You Guys...anyway, ya I never thought about doing Toro and Parappa! I did Parappa vs Sly Cooper, and Toro vs Heihachi once...hm...I'll get on that Parappa vs Toro rap definitely!
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 42 of 74 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 11, 2012
I think I'll do Sweet Tooth vs Drake first...then Sir Dan vs Nariko... then Spike vs Sackboy...then Toro vs Spike
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 43 of 74 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Nov 11, 2012

I like how BlueDiamond's always in the right in his eyes, even when he starts something and then blames the other person for starting it. Or how he likes to say the exact opposite of something that somebody else just said because he feels he needs to say something ("Jak's overrated and you're annoying" 'No, he's underrated and YOU'RE annoying"). At least Paypay's fun to watch.

Decent rap, mtj.  A tad forced, but I can't blame you for that.  I'm sure I couldn't do better unless I actually put in a lot of effort to make it NOT sound forced.  I want to see a Toro v. Heihachi one, because it'd be hilarious for you to try and do a rap battle between a guy who only speaks Japanese and a cat who only speaks...cat.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 44 of 74 (76 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Lol...i did in fact make a Toro vs Heihachi 1 awhile back
Message 45 of 74 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Nov 11, 2012
After Toro and Parrappa can you do Dante vs. Kratos or Dante vs Evil cole, please?

By this time I think everyone knows I'm a Dante fanboy. ( I won't force my Dante opinion on you, I'm not one of THOSE fanboys.)
persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 46 of 74 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 11, 2012
sure man...i'll do em after I finish all PSAS character raps...i just have like 2 left...Nariko vs Sir Dan and Spike vs Big Daddy
Message 47 of 74 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Nov 11, 2012
When you're bored one day, you have to do a Kratos vs. Kratos vs. Kratos vs. Kratos rap. It'd be just like the beta!
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 48 of 74 (59 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7050 posts

Nov 11, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

I like how BlueDiamond's always in the right in his eyes, even when he starts something and then blames the other person for starting it. Or how he likes to say the exact opposite of something that somebody else just said because he feels he needs to say something ("Jak's overrated and you're annoying" 'No, he's underrated and YOU'RE annoying"). At least Paypay's fun to watch.

Decent rap, mtj.  A tad forced, but I can't blame you for that.  I'm sure I couldn't do better unless I actually put in a lot of effort to make it NOT sound forced.  I want to see a Toro v. Heihachi one, because it'd be hilarious for you to try and do a rap battle between a guy who only speaks Japanese and a cat who only speaks...cat.

You always have to say something, don't you? Even though your words are striked out you still said it.... sighs........

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 49 of 74 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Thanks MT.
persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 50 of 74 (49 Views)
0 Likes