Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7050 posts
 

Re: Radec vs Jak & Daxter Rap Battle

Nov 11, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
Go the *bleep* ahead Blue...IDC, I just do these for fun, not to please a piece of crap like yourself

Learn how to control the anger mr inaccurate. its not my fault you dont know your charatcers well enough to make a rap. I would have no problem if you actually did characters you knew!

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 21 of 74 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: Radec vs Jak & Daxter Rap Battle

Nov 11, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
Go the *bleep* ahead Blue...IDC, I just do these for fun, not to please a piece of crap like yourself

Learn how to control the anger mr inaccurate. its not my fault you dont know your charatcers well enough to make a rap. I would have no problem if you actually did characters you knew!


He's not angry, he's frustrated. If anything, you're just as angry. You're mad at him for not being completely accurate with Jak. And you won't y'know, leave him the hell alone about it. He's doing the whole cast for fun, not for accuracy.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 22 of 74 (210 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7050 posts
 

Re: Radec vs Jak & Daxter Rap Battle

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

Dude5059 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
Go the *bleep* ahead Blue...IDC, I just do these for fun, not to please a piece of crap like yourself

Learn how to control the anger mr inaccurate. its not my fault you dont know your charatcers well enough to make a rap. I would have no problem if you actually did characters you knew!


He's not angry, he's frustrated. If anything, you're just as angry. You're mad at him for not being completely accurate with Jak. And you won't y'know, leave him the hell alone about it. He's doing the whole cast for fun, not for accuracy.


He's not angry you say? I saw curse words.. Im just as mad? You dont see me cursing... 

 

Once again Understand that this isnt about being accurate alone. Its about choosing words for a character you dont know at all. You cant look at a character and his super moves and make a rap. Your expanding the arguement. Thats the problem on these threads. You people never let the 2 people resolve their problems. You got to be idiots and add your 2cent. Obviously the guy who you reply to is going to reply back and that will extend the issue.

 

I will admit I get out of hands sometimes, but those sometimes are sometimes necassary, like this situation.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 23 of 74 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/21/2010
Offline
1173 posts
 

Re: Radec vs Jak & Daxter Rap Battle

Nov 11, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

You know your little pictures your always posting are even more annoying. All you do is post pictures as your replies. "Cole me instead*.


Cole me.... no seriously, Cole me

 

I think I find the posts of yours that involves Jak & Daxter more annoying. That's not to say by calling out on them, because all I see is a post. You learn how to ignore it & it seems you couldn't ignore my "Cole me" posts & instead call out on it.

 

Also, I always post with words more than pictures. Any time there is pictures is because of humor or because the Post or Thread didn't give good reasons, so they have to "Cole me" if you understood what the pictures meant. There's also "Cole Stroll" as in I'm passing by the Thread.....

 

Look at what you're posting. Your first post in this Thread was about "Jak". It's a Rap Battle, just for fun. You didn't enjoy the Rap Battle of Jak? Learn to ignore it & move on. You didn't enjoy the "Cole me" pictures? Learn to ignore it & move on just as how I can ignore your posts that mostly involves "Jak & Daxter" in which it would be useless to reply cause I know you'll be posting on & on & on.... probably about your knowledge of "Jak & Daxter", right? Cause I only played Jak X: Combat Racing, so I know it would be useless if it comes to your "Jak & Daxter" posts. If you want to be the king of "Jak & Daxter" on this forum, pretty much, you already did. By "Avatar", "Signature", and by "Posts".

 

And like I said before. I mostly post words than pictures. Mostly like that. Once again, look at what you first post on this Thread. All because you weren't happy with someone's rap battle of what Jak says.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 24 of 74 (198 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/11/2012
Offline
140 posts
 

Re: Radec vs Jak & Daxter Rap Battle

Nov 11, 2012

Do Ratchet and Jak or Parappa vs Toro (Dog vs Cat)!

Message 25 of 74 (198 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7050 posts
 

Re: Radec vs Jak & Daxter Rap Battle

Nov 11, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

You know your little pictures your always posting are even more annoying. All you do is post pictures as your replies. "Cole me instead*.


Cole me.... no seriously, Cole me

 

I think I find the posts of yours that involves Jak & Daxter more annoying. That's not to say by calling out on them, because all I see is a post. You learn how to ignore it & it seems you couldn't ignore my "Cole me" posts & instead call out on it.

 

Also, I always post with words more than pictures. Any time there is pictures is because of humor or because the Post or Thread didn't give good reasons, so they have to "Cole me" if you understood what the pictures meant. There's also "Cole Stroll" as in I'm passing by the Thread.....

 

Look at what you're posting. Your first post in this Thread was about "Jak". It's a Rap Battle, just for fun. You didn't enjoy the Rap Battle of Jak? Learn to ignore it & move on. You didn't enjoy the "Cole me" pictures? Learn to ignore it & move on just as how I can ignore your posts that mostly involves "Jak & Daxter" in which it would be useless to reply cause I know you'll be posting on & on & on.... probably about your knowledge of "Jak & Daxter", right? Cause I only played Jak X: Combat Racing, so I know it would be useless if it comes to your "Jak & Daxter" posts. If you want to be the king of "Jak & Daxter" on this forum, pretty much, you already did. By "Avatar", "Signature", and by "Posts".

 

And like I said before. I mostly post words than pictures. Mostly like that. Once again, look at what you first post on this Thread. All because you weren't happy with someone's rap battle of what Jak says.


Come on now. Its like you cant comprehend. Once again the guy did a rap battle for a character he doesnt know. Thats the problem here. Doesn't mater if it was for fun or not.

 

Btw I haven't said anything about my Jak knowledge for months so good false assumption there buddy Smiley Happy

 

Let me use your own Logic against you. If you don't like my Jak post, move on, ignore it Smiley Happy Im going on a "Jak Stroll" now Smiley Happy

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 26 of 74 (194 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/21/2010
Offline
1173 posts
 

Re: Radec vs Jak & Daxter Rap Battle

Nov 11, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:
Come on now. Its like you cant comprehend. Once again the guy did a rap battle for a character he doesnt know. Thats the problem here. Doesn't mater if it was for fun or not.

Btw I haven't said anything about my Jak knowledge for months so good false assumption there buddy Smiley Happy

 

Let me use your own Logic against you. If you don't like my Jak post, move on, ignore it Smiley Happy Im going on a "Jak Stroll" now Smiley Happy


Doesn't matter if it was for fun or not? Nah, like I said. Learn to ignore it. You instead cause a problem which is directed at your first post on this Thread.

 

Not really a false assumption. The fact you mention "I haven't said anything about my Jak knowledge for months" shows that I know you would know about the franchise "Jak & Daxter". I remember when I saw that thread you made about what guns he had in the game & guns he didn't have in the game. What if I were to say something about the guns? However, I learn to ignore after I saw the posts after that.

 

You do know that the post I just replied didn't include anything "Jak & Daxter" related? I'm simply doing you a favor by calling out on your "Jak & Daxter" posts as you call out on my "Cole me" pictures. I'm actually explaining what you did wrong as you cause this whole thread because of your first post on this thread (in which I didn't reply to because it'd be useless), but instead you got users because I actually tend to ignore that post.

 

Like I said before, you didn't learn how to ignore my "Cole me" picture once again. Once again.... it's someones rap battle. Learn to respect it despite anyone not knowing a lot about that certain character.

 

Cole me, cause not everyone gets the memo


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 27 of 74 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7050 posts
 

Re: Radec vs Jak & Daxter Rap Battle

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:
Come on now. Its like you cant comprehend. Once again the guy did a rap battle for a character he doesnt know. Thats the problem here. Doesn't mater if it was for fun or not.

Btw I haven't said anything about my Jak knowledge for months so good false assumption there buddy Smiley Happy

 

Let me use your own Logic against you. If you don't like my Jak post, move on, ignore it Smiley Happy Im going on a "Jak Stroll" now Smiley Happy


Doesn't matter if it was for fun or not? Nah, like I said. Learn to ignore it. You instead cause a problem which is directed at your first post on this Thread.

 

Not really a false assumption. The fact you mention "I haven't said anything about my Jak knowledge for months" shows that I know you would know about the franchise "Jak & Daxter". I remember when I saw that thread you made about what guns he had in the game & guns he didn't have in the game. What if I were to say something about the guns? However, I learn to ignore after I saw the posts after that.

 

You do know that the post I just replied didn't include anything "Jak & Daxter" related? I'm simply doing you a favor by calling out on your "Jak & Daxter" posts as you call out on my "Cole me" pictures. I'm actually explaining what you did wrong as you cause this whole thread because of your first post on this thread (in which I didn't reply to because it'd be useless), but instead you got users because I actually tend to ignore that post.

 

Like I said before, you didn't learn how to ignore my "Cole me" picture once again. Once again.... it's someones rap battle. Learn to respect it despite anyone not knowing a lot about that certain character.

 

Cole me, cause not everyone gets the memo


I like how most of everything you said was BS. Your just adding in things to extend your post to make it seem like it was important, essential and convincing. Thats pathetic, really...

 

I dont even know what your talking about with that thread I made, because that whole thread was positive. Also since when is listing the guns that weren't bought into this game bad? Your the idiot who didn't realize I was letting PSASBR players know that Jak didnt have everything with him from his game that his character was brong from, so LIKE I SAID, FALSE ASSUMPTION BUDDY. You should read before you comment on such matters that you dont know that your talking about.

 

Learn how to move on, ignore my post and understand better. 

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 28 of 74 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/11/2012
Offline
140 posts
 

Re: Radec vs Jak & Daxter Rap Battle

Nov 11, 2012
Dont mean to butt in where I dont belong, but I said in another thread that I have been watching these forums for months, and I could have sworn that yesterday you were telling someone that you knew more about Jak and Daxter than them. Anyways can we get back on topic about what rap battles we want to see next?
Message 29 of 74 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7050 posts
 

Re: Radec vs Jak & Daxter Rap Battle

Nov 11, 2012

BakonKart64 wrote:
Dont mean to butt in where I dont belong, but I said in another thread that I have been watching these forums for months, and I could have sworn that yesterday you were telling someone that you knew more about Jak and Daxter than them. Anyways can we get back on topic about what rap battles we want to see next?

If you read everything from the start, you would realize I wasn't the blame for that. The guy just came out of nowhere and said he knew more Jak and Daxter about me, so I replied by saying "ok guys just know I didnt start this"... You dont know more then me, etc etc...

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 30 of 74 (169 Views)
Reply
0 Likes