Okay, do Drake and Sly next π
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 74 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5168 posts

Re: Radec vs Jak & Daxter Rap Battle

Nov 11, 2012
Blue...I haven't exactly played them out i should say...i have tried em out before but they didn't interest me so I left it
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 74 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Nov 11, 2012
I think this was supposed to be more of a silly, rap battle like in the Epic Rap Battles of History videos, where they would put people like Napolean Bonaparte against Napolean Dynamite, so I think it is supposed to be silly, not if Jak were really rapping.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 74 (122 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Nov 11, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
WHO WON?
WHO'S NEXT?
YOU DECIDE!
(part 2 of 2)

That was a solid rap battle. It'd actually be cool to see more.

As for deciding....

Sweet Tooth vs. Nathan Drake.

Cause I remember people saying they should of been rivals because of the fact that Nathan Drake hates clowns.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 74 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5258 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
WHO WON?
WHO'S NEXT?
YOU DECIDE!
(part 2 of 2)

As for deciding....

Cause I remember people saying they should of been rivals because of the fact that Nathan Drake hates clowns.

It's literally beyond sad & pathetic how (a very large group of) highly-immature people such as Abbi, AYSKID, Telephon, ETC (literally) loves to provoke a person (me) they hate so that he can purposely say something worth screen scapping so they can share it to the forums/community, or so that he could say something that makes him end up looking stupid or getting him more hated. The fact that a person gets immense joy out of this or enjoys doing this as if it's a hobby they love doing with a passion is beyond crazy & it doesn't prove that the guy is a obnoxious jerk or whatever it may be you're falsely trying to prove, it proves you're either making him a jerk, bringing out the jerk in him and/or are responsible for his actions.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 74 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5168 posts

Nov 11, 2012
ooh I'm definitely doing Nathan vs Sweet Tooth...and Blue, who cares if this rap battle didn't please you...who cares if you find Jak horrible, i think his parts turned out great...Thank you and *bleep* off
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 74 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5258 posts

Nov 11, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
ooh I'm definitely doing Nathan vs Sweet Tooth...and Blue, who cares if this rap battle didn't please you...who cares if you find Jak horrible, i think his parts turned out great...Thank you and *bleep* off

How about this mr angry. Howw about I do a MEGA EDITED version of this since I know Jak and Daxter & Radec well :smileyhappy:

It's literally beyond sad & pathetic how (a very large group of) highly-immature people such as Abbi, AYSKID, Telephon, ETC (literally) loves to provoke a person (me) they hate so that he can purposely say something worth screen scapping so they can share it to the forums/community, or so that he could say something that makes him end up looking stupid or getting him more hated. The fact that a person gets immense joy out of this or enjoys doing this as if it's a hobby they love doing with a passion is beyond crazy & it doesn't prove that the guy is a obnoxious jerk or whatever it may be you're falsely trying to prove, it proves you're either making him a jerk, bringing out the jerk in him and/or are responsible for his actions.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 74 (107 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Nov 11, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Wesley37 wrote:

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
WHO WON?
WHO'S NEXT?
YOU DECIDE!
(part 2 of 2)

As for deciding....

Cole me Fanboy

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
ooh I'm definitely doing Nathan vs Sweet Tooth

Great, that'll be cool to see when you do one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 74 (106 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5168 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Go the *bleep* ahead Blue...IDC, I just do these for fun, not to please a piece of crap like yourself
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 74 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5258 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Wesley37 wrote:

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
WHO WON?
WHO'S NEXT?
YOU DECIDE!
(part 2 of 2)

As for deciding....

Cole me Fanboy

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
ooh I'm definitely doing Nathan vs Sweet Tooth

Great, that'll be cool to see when you do one.

You know your little pictures your always posting are even more annoying. All you do is post pictures as your replies. "Cole me instead*.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 74 (91 Views)
0 Likes