Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 27 2013
By: pilce123 First Son 24 posts

Radec users please read.

13 replies 264 views Edited Jan 27, 2013

I wanna know how to play with radec, can anyone give me tips?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Re: Radec users please read.

Jan 27, 2013

Spam the sniper and wait until other players are in battle and then level 1 them. Easy win..........

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jan 27, 2013
If you want to be a "REAL" Radec who doesn't spam,I recommend practicing combos or trying your hardest to not spam the sniper,basically all I can tell you,or you can choose the easy path which won't get you far in ranked matches in such if you play against actual good players,or a Sir Daniel who will just absorb your sniper damage. So it's best you learn not to spam it,or the square button when they get close,try to mix a variety of moves. Well good luck!
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Use his electric grenade (Side+Circle) or use is electric gun (Up+Circle) to keep your opponents from jumping over you. It doesn't work all the time but it gives you an advantage.

If it does work they'll just run towards you and you are to use his sticky grenade, assault rifle or sniper.

Use his square attacks to give yourself a advantage and send your opponents away.

Always, always, ALWAYS stay away from your opponents even if they call you a noob for doing it.

Have a nice time with Radec.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (230 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Good readers have to learn to grapple constantly
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Jan 27, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:
If you want to be a "REAL" Radec who doesn't spam,I recommend practicing combos or trying your hardest to not spam the sniper,basically all I can tell you,or you can choose the easy path which won't get you far in ranked matches in such if you play against actual good players,or a Sir Daniel who will just absorb your sniper damage. So it's best you learn not to spam it,or the square button when they get close,try to mix a variety of moves. Well good luck!

I hate to say it but spamming is quite effective in this game.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Jan 27, 2013

A grab combo is pretty useful if there's a melee character constantly pressuring you;

Up grab, small hop, Square, Square, Up + Triangle

If it's uneven terrain or you feel that match is lagging a bit forgo the small jump and go directly to an Up + Triangle blast.

You can melee into your grab, though it's a bit riskier.

Start with a jump and connect with a single Neutral Square kick (Optional, this is if you're going to your opponent to grab them), follow it up with a Ground Square, Ground Square double kick, and perform an Up Grab.

Everyone will try to approach you by air, you're going to have to be really familiar with right circle and up circle to intecept them, because once they're in your area your anti air options are limited.

Right + Square will guarantee a followup level 2 super kill providing that the opponent doesn't hit a solid wall shortly after you launch them, he has other confirms using his grenade explosions but you'll find yourself using this one most often in the heat of battle. 

Neutral triangle is great for helping your partner set up combos or supers, you can usually get two bursts in before the opponent wises up and starts to block and dodge.

Now that people know what Radec does, you'll probably be using his sticky grenade (Neutral Circle)  a lot more than his sniper rifle (Right Triangle). If you manage to stick someone with a grenade keep them vulnerable with neutral triangle until it detonates to reap it's full AP.

You're pretty much screwed if two people are focusing on you. I wouldn't advise prolonged melee combat, yeah, you can kick them around, but it's not optimal for AP gain. Jump and use his grenade drop (Down + Square) and get to a distance where you can start using his Neutral Circle.

This is pretty much common knowledge for you at this point; but don't stick your neck out and take unnecessary risks if you're playing a serious game, if players are brawling above you spam Up + Circle, if they're below you fire a few grenades with Down + Triangle, don't spam an excessive amount with the latter, they have a strong enough scatter effect that two or three will send everyone in the area far away.

If for some reason they're leaving you alone, spam your sniper rifle. Because it's free AP. Revel in any rage sent your way from those that don't know how to jump.

Hope I helped at least a little, have fun with the game!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Lombaxzilla wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

I hate to say it but spamming is quite effective in this game.

It is,well for some characters who lack good AP skills like Jak,he's force to spam his Beam Reflexor,on the other hand I'm not saying to not spam,probably do it until he gets used to basic commands and such,and than slowly stop using it,but once you start something it's kind of hard to stop a habit. Spamming is effective,but shows no skill is all I'm saying. You won't get that far to in ranked matches (not FFA,but 2v2). FFA is a random gamble depending if the people you play against are smart

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Use as much of his moveset as possible, dont just limit yourself to the sniper, although if enemies are in a cluster and you have a clear line of sight, dont hesitate to fire a few shots in. Top priority is keeping yourself away from the melee, run away, use his down square, up circle and side circle to keep enemies at bay and limit their movement, and if they get too close, time your side square well and knock them back. Also use your machine gun(neutral triangle) a lot as it's very effective at stopping enemies in their tracks, you will also find the bolt gun very useful (neutral circle) at piling on misery onto your enemies. Lastly if an enemy gets the drop on you, the up triangle will deal with them perfectly. I know it's a lot to remember, but hope it helped.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (179 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Thanks everyone, i already beated his story mode in the level all-stars and some people online, no i didnt spam the sniper, i created a variery of combos, thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (157 Views)
0 Likes