Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: Radec needs to be spammed

Sep 25, 2012
I tried using him just now. I feel so sinful and icky now...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 21 of 30 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Sep 25, 2012

everyone complaining about radec should just learn to dodje or jump if you lose to a spamer then your no good at PASBR

Do people expect radec to go up and personal? that wont happen he wont be going to the middel of the fight where everyone is kicking and punching  since he is not a close range character he is medium or long range so radec players will stay at midium distance using the machinegun trowing grenades , sticky grenades and sniper rifle if you get close you will take the shotgun to the face so you can stay away again radec is not gonna go into the middle of the mess ever he is not built that way so dont say radec is a spammer just becuase he wont go to the midle of the fight he is made to have moves to make the oponent stay away and evade away  even the flametrhower has a decent range deal with it

Message 22 of 30 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Sep 25, 2012
When I goot the beta, I tried out every character EXCEPT Radec. I decided a couple matches later to try out Radec. Then everyone in that match targeted me and stuff. And only used his Sniper rifle like, twice!
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Sep 25, 2012

When you are in close quarters the shot gun is the way to go. Also his grab is the sickest thing i've ever seen, use it! Another great manuever is the bait and switch grenade Man Surprised perfect! the assult rifle has a range of half the screen, if people start getting friendly like that  use it and combo ith the stun grenade! the sniper is slow, and in order to not get punished you got to jump and time your shot in the air. congadulations you just learn how to use radec with out being a spammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 24 of 30 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Sep 25, 2012
Radec never realls bothers me unless I am attacking someone else and he snipes me while I am mid combo or grab.
Message 25 of 30 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Sep 25, 2012

everyone complaining about radec should just learn to dodje or jump if you lose to a spamer then your no good at PASBR

Do people expect radec to go up and personal? that wont happen he wont be going to the middel of the fight where everyone is kicking and punching  since he is not a close range character he is medium or long range so radec players will stay at midium distance using the machinegun trowing grenades , sticky grenades and sniper rifle if you get close you will take the shotgun to the face so you can stay away again radec is not gonna go into the middle of the mess ever he is not built that way so dont say radec is a spammer just becuase he wont go to the midle of the fight he is made to have moves to make the oponent stay away and evade away  even the flametrhower has a decent range deal with it

Here is that justification thing I was talking about. It's really easy to not be the a**hole with Radec. You can be a ranged character and not spam. Part of that is keeping the pressure on Radec to keep him honest. But the whole "If you are defeated by my spam technique, you are a bad player!" is bull. If you Radec is Oddjob. Easy to cheat with. Easy to justify.
Message 26 of 30 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Sep 25, 2012
-if you**
Message 27 of 30 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 25, 2012
I hold issue with the "if you get beat by a spammer you suck" comments, because there are some spammers that are legitimately good at the game, but will only spam. I played at least five Radecs that showed the ability to use other moves (and did so when an enemy got too close), and then went back to spam. These are the spammers I have a problem with in-game, because they've mastered the ability to be a total **bleep** and could be legitimately good if they put in extra effort. Even the rare use of other moves results in spam for these people.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 28 of 30 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Oct 1, 2012
in a competitive 1v1 situation radec will be shooting his sniper every chance he gets if ur far enough away... its just how hes played
PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 29 of 30 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Oct 1, 2012
i tough this thread was dead lol, but anyways, Radec is balance and enough to back off the enemy at close range. His all right, he is only OP if the other 3 players don't concentrate on his attacks. Radec could be bad in stages that aren't in a straight line and has a lot of platforms, but lets just see.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 30 of 30 (27 Views)
0 Likes