Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: Radec needs to be spammed

Sep 25, 2012
when I use radec I do not spam the sniper all the time like most people I have faced, he has more close range than people realize. most are aerial counters of course and his short bursts and flamethrower and the knife shotgun. I do better close range with him than at a distance to be honest. and I do not suck because of the lack of spam. a good radec player doesn't have to spam constantly or the majority of the time. his sniper need nerfed to discourage constant use or at least weaken the kickback on it which causes most of the issues with spamming it.
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 11 of 30 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Sep 25, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
when I use radec I do not spam the sniper all the time like most people I have faced, he has more close range than people realize. most are aerial counters of course and his short bursts and flamethrower and the knife shotgun. I do better close range with him than at a distance to be honest. and I do not suck because of the lack of spam. a good radec player doesn't have to spam constantly or the majority of the time. his sniper need nerfed to discourage constant use or at least weaken the kickback on it which causes most of the issues with spamming it.

Yes but the rest of his attacks for close quarters don't gain much ap. if his sniper is nerfed than his other attacks should gain a little more ap. The kickback is fine as it is meant to get the player as far away from radec as possible since he is a distance character.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 12 of 30 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 25, 2012

joblade wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Yes but the rest of his attacks for close quarters don't gain much ap. if his sniper is nerfed than his other attacks should gain a little more ap. The kickback is fine as it is meant to get the player as far away from radec as possible since he is a distance character.

that was my other idea, nerf the sniper and up his other attacks so that the sniper is more tactic instead of just do this over and over to gain huge amounts of ap

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 13 of 30 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 25, 2012
My only real issue with Radec is one I have with any character, and that's simply the lack of spam prevention (and I'd be shocked if it isn't in the final product). Although I have a minor issue with his lvl3's aiming, as it seem s a bit too fast and difficult to dodge for my liking You have a decent shot to get away from pretty much every other lvl3 in the beta (obviously excluding PaRappa) except his. Since his other Supers are pretty good, I think the aim speed should be lowered a bit.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 14 of 30 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 25, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
My only real issue with Radec is one I have with any character, and that's simply the lack of spam prevention (and I'd be shocked if it isn't in the final product). Although I have a minor issue with his lvl3's aiming, as it seem s a bit too fast and difficult to dodge for my liking You have a decent shot to get away from pretty much every other lvl3 in the beta (obviously excluding PaRappa) except his. Since his other Supers are pretty good, I think the aim speed should be lowered a bit.

true just shoot randomly and it will kill, o and thanks for the **bleep** kicking earlier I enjoyed it

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 15 of 30 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Sep 25, 2012
Is this how you justify spamming, asserting that there is no other way to play the character?
I've played Radec players who don't spam the sniper, and are fantastic. If that's the only way you can win, than you aren't very good. Sure it takes an inexperienced to be killed by a spammer, but that's like killing lvl 1's in a pvp server on WoW. It doesn't make you good with the character. It makes you an a**hole. Cheating will only get you so far. One day, you're going to pick up the game and discover that while you were leaning on a crutch, the people you cheated learned, and got genuinely good. But until then, enjoy your handicap. Smiley Very Happy
Message 16 of 30 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

What Radec does is not even real sniping, just annoys other players when he "snipes" 90% of the time.

Message 17 of 30 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Sep 25, 2012
Radec's grab is pretty good in my opinion, no need for over usage of the sniper.
Message 18 of 30 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

You're right. Radec excels at long range attacks, however, using only one move the entire match is completely un-skillful. I would not get mad if Radec users learned to use his other attacks instead of spamming his side triangle attack the entire time. There's a balance that needs to be met with his moveset.

Message 19 of 30 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 25, 2012

xTromzHD wrote:

Just because he is la long ranged character doesnt mean he should be spammed.

This^

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 20 of 30 (88 Views)
0 Likes