Sackboy
434 posts

Re: Radec needs a nerf, but NOT Because he's OP.

Oct 27, 2012
As a Radec player i think the way he is now is perfect and if anyhting was changed it would mess up my timing haha but i think a small AP nerf is ok (3 shots in overtime gets a Level 1 i think that is a tad to easy) but i think 10 is to much as it stands now he gets 30 for 1 shot so if u take away 10 thats 1/3 of the points he gets for it! That is to much imo
Message 11 of 28 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Radec gets 30 AP per sniper shot because both his combos and mobility are limited and they push people away to create more space...

Message 12 of 28 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
27 posts

Oct 27, 2012

I don't think less knockback on the Sniper would ruin it for 1vs1 play. It still has fantastic range, and it doesn't have to have zero knockback.  Lower priority so it doesn't interrupt combos wouldn't hurt 1vs1 either; if your opponent is close enough to punch you in the face, you should NOT be trying to Snipe him to stop it in the first place.

The point would be to draw less attention to himself in FFA, and to cause less disruption for the other players. To make the match less Radec-central. XD

Message 13 of 28 (108 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Oct 27, 2012

When i go into a match i go straight for the radec. (its around a 70-80% chance that hes gonna be a spammer) He might be a spammer... or not... Smiley Wink

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 14 of 28 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 27, 2012
IMO the knockback for everything is ridiculous currently
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 15 of 28 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Personally, as a devoted Radec main, I do beleive the sniper needs a nerf of some kind.

The ability to completely reset a single opponent's push toward you with one shot is cumbersome. Radec is certainly meant to put some space between his enemies, but the fact I can completely bully them across the entire stage with a single Square + Forward Triangle 

Message 16 of 28 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:
Radec gets a lot of AP with that shot though, making him less noticeable would be awful....though I agree with the decreasing knock back...I HATE knock back in this game..seriously... every time you get hit you go flying like a rag doll... his is especially annoying because if you get hit even at a few feet away you fly across the ENTIRE map and have to chase him down again.

If they get rid of/reduce effectiveness of his Sniper Shot, Radec would easily become one of the worst characters. They would have to at least make his other attacks alot better if they messed with the Sniper Rifle. I, however, am still not seeing the big deal on this topic. Radec is super easy to block/dodge, so his sniper shot never bothers me.

I do agree on the whole knock back issue. They really need to do something about that. It's annoying as **bleep**

Message 17 of 28 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Nothing needs to change with radec maybe just have him reload the sniper so its at least a 3 second pause every time someone eants to spam the sniper.
Message 18 of 28 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Oct 27, 2012

As a Sly user, I prefer when I play Radec. He seems like an easy target to me specifically because of sly's counter move. I feel like most of the complainers ignore Radec. If you treat him as the constant target, you can score a lot of AP(up close advantage) and can prevent the player from doing well.

Message 19 of 28 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Kind of a **bleep** thought process, but okay.

Why does everyone gotta be hating on Radec players? Some of us try not to spam, you know.
------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 20 of 28 (70 Views)
0 Likes