Oct 27 2012
By: SpacePirateKhan Monster Hunter 27 posts

Radec needs a nerf, but NOT Because he's OP.

27 replies 448 views Edited Oct 27, 2012

The Sniper needs to be nerfed so that it draws less unwanted attention. Something like reduced knockback, and not being able to interrupt most attacks, so combos won't be ruined by it. Possibly knock off 5 AP or so to compensate if you feel it needed. Radec would get to keep his long-range staple, other players won't have to single out Radec for fear of being shot in the back mid-combo, everyone wins.

Just a suggestion~ people with more experience can probably come up with better ideas. Something needs to be done though, because at best Radec disrupts the flow of a FFA. At worst, everyone gangs up on Radec as much as possible because of this.

(Not even sure if this is the right place to make suggestions, LoL.)

Message 1 of 28 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: Radec needs a nerf, but NOT Because he's OP.

Oct 27, 2012

I agree completely

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 2 of 28 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Radec gets a lot of AP with that shot though, making him less noticeable would be awful....though I agree with the decreasing knock back...I HATE knock back in this game..seriously... every time you get hit you go flying like a rag doll... his is especially annoying because if you get hit even at a few feet away you fly across the ENTIRE map and have to chase him down again.
Message 3 of 28 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 27, 2012

As it stands though, everyone attacks a Radec the minute they see him, spammer or not. Us fair Radecs would love that mentality to be gone.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 4 of 28 (417 Views)
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Yea, Getting rid of some knockback would be nice, Its very unrealistic how far players fly when hit by that....

Photobucket
Message 5 of 28 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
27 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Indeed, that's why I included an AP nerf in the suggestion. (Though maybe -10 AP would be more fitting)

Message 6 of 28 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 27, 2012
I wouldn't call it really a nerf if you only want a small change. A debuff is more accurate. Maybe knock off a few milliseconds, but I don't think it should be fixed that much. And this is coming from somebody who despises enemy Radecs' snipers.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 7 of 28 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Something does need to be done about radec though...he draws to much attention and if left untouched his devastating. a nerf on knock back or AP gain is probably what I would suggest.
Message 8 of 28 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 27, 2012
It'll probably be knockback if anything, since that's what happened with Sweet Tooth. Then again, SuperBot hasn't changed the sniper so far (likely because that's exactly what they intended the sniper to be able to do, and how they expected Radec to be played), so who knows if it's going to be changed. I've learned to get past it easily now, so I could care less whether it is actually changed or not.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 9 of 28 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Radec is perfectly fine. Let's not nerf him for how good he is at FFA so that it hurts his 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2 game. I'm not even a Radec main...

Message 10 of 28 (366 Views)
0 Likes