Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 24 2012
By: dragonsroc Gaming Beast 1746 posts

Radec is OP

28 replies 460 views Edited Oct 24, 2012

I'm not saying this because I get owned by him or anything. By himself? Radec is fine. But when you have 2 Radecs on the same team, good luck winning. I discovered this when me and my friend jokingly decided to spam snipers with 2 Radecs. Little did we know that it's seriously unstoppable. Sure, the really good players can get through sniper spam, but any average player or worse is doomed to lose. It only took us a few games playing Radec (this was the first time for both of us playing him) to learn some short range combos as well, and after that, unstoppable. Sure, good players can get to us and wreak havoc for awhile. But in the end, we've already gained a bar or more and they've gained less. So far we've gone 15-0 with double Radec. The only games that come close is when a good Sly player comes in and knows how to use his counter. Even then, it only takes a little adjustment from spamming to being more tactical to ultimately win.

Kratos - slightly hard. nT stops him in his tracks, other Radec snipes him away. No problem.

Sweet Tooth - the only real threat is his air crash move. He's too slow to really be a problem close combat

Fat Princess - easy

Radec - Either he loses due to 2 snipers v 1. Or one Radec just blocks for the other. Once the enemy Radec loses his footing its GG.

Sly - the only real threat due to invisibility and his counter. That and his explosive barrel is immune to snipers

Parappa - easiest. nT beats yoyo.

Again, not saying Radec is really OP by himself, because he's not. But 2 Radecs together is pretty much unstoppable.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 29 (460 Views)
Wastelander
572 posts

Re: Radec is OP

Oct 24, 2012

No. sh*t. Just use Parappa though. He can beat Radec no problem.

dante photo dante2.png
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 29 (454 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Oct 24, 2012

There NEEDS to be at least 2 seconds between every shot on his sniper move

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 29 (445 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
252 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Radec is not OP at all and the fact you've put Fat Princess "Easy" ? I don't get at all, Fat Princess is such a good chatacter.

The only thing i'd say about radec is there needs to be half a second more added inbetween his shots, the full lenght sniper one. Either that or less knockback.

"All those moments will be lost..in time...like tears in rain"
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 29 (415 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Oct 24, 2012

I once had a match when this Radec player was completely invisible you can only see his gun. You couldn't do anything to him and he would just wreck the **bleep** outta you. It only happened once so far lets hope its the last one but ofc that was just a bug in the game it was funny.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 29 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Le_Froglet wrote:

Radec is not OP at all and the fact you've put Fat Princess "Easy" ? I don't get at all, Fat Princess is such a good chatacter.

The only thing i'd say about radec is there needs to be half a second more added inbetween his shots, the full lenght sniper one. Either that or less knockback.

Fat Princess is stupid.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 29 (397 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 24, 2012
Not another thread on this
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 29 (392 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Oct 24, 2012

dragonsroc wrote:

Again, not saying Radec is really OP by himself, because he's not. But 2 Radecs together is pretty much unstoppable.

Serious Cole me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 29 (386 Views)
Sackboy
517 posts

Oct 24, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:

Le_Froglet wrote:

Fat Princess is stupid.

Fat Princess is awesome.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 29 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

dragonsroc wrote:

Serious Cole me

quite literally lol'd

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 29 (365 Views)
0 Likes