Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 29 2012
By: AuXiiLium_DuHHHH I Only Post Everything 886 posts

Radec: good spamming and bad spamming

3 replies 130 views Edited Nov 29, 2012
Alot of people complain about radec spammers but its a smart thing to do with the sniper rifle because its one of his most powerful attacks IN SOME CASES.... Like if ur at the edge of the stage and everyone else is on the otherside and u got a clear shot, then u should snipe until they are no longer in that spot. A bad way to do it would be to spam it literally the whole time, even when theyre on a platform above u and u dont even have an open shot....
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
371 posts

Re: Radec: good spamming and bad spamming

Nov 29, 2012

When I do use Radec, I don't use the Sniper much, but it is indeed one of his stronger attacks.

Also, I've seen those types of Radec spammers, at the beginning of a match in Stowaways, that's all the player did was spam sniper, even when he was facing the wrong way. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2602 posts

Nov 29, 2012

When push comes to shove, spam in order to defeat another spammer.

That or use all your Supers exclusively on that spammer.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Nov 30, 2012
I think that radek can snipe as many times as the other players let him. Seriously if you wanna win why wouldn't you snipe when your opponents are far away?

Now it's sad when a radec keeps on sniping in the face of people, or keeps running in order to snipe, under those spots it's kinda lame but otherwise spam away until I get in your face. *hears a shotgun*
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (71 Views)
0 Likes