Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Re: Radec Combos

Oct 26, 2012

CharDude wrote:

Posted this is the other thread.

Sniper Combo

(Neutral Square + Neutral Square) > Forward Square + Forward Square > Forward Triangle 

This combo will get you 60 AP by itself, which is very, very good. The bulk of your AP will come from chaining into his Sniper, which nets you 30 free points by itself. Not only is it Radec's easiest combo, it might be his best overall. 

I put his Neutral Square in paranthesis because I haven't quite figured out if it works yet. From what I've seen it works seemingly 100% of the time on slower characters like Sweet Tooth who don't necessarily have quick startup attacks. It works consistently on Sly for some reason. Haven't been able to test this out because of how limited the beta is, but it seems like a definite "maybe" for now.

Trap Sniper Combo

Down Square > Forward Square + Forward Square > Forward Triangle

Instead of guarding and going into Radec's Sniper Combo, you can get a little extra AP by baiting your opponent. Using his down square you can backstep melee attacks and chain the bomb explosion into his Sniper Combo. 

Arc Rifle Juggling

Forward Circle > Up Circle > (Jump) > Up Square

Probably Radec's best anti-air combo. Simply toss out his stun grenade, harass with the Arc Rifle, then finish with the shotgun. Good way to shut down enemies jumping to try and avoid your Sniper Rifle. If the enemy is juggled too high from the arc rifle you can simply do a short jump into Radec's shotgun. 

Yeah, before we confirm anything, we should wait until we get the final game, with a training mode and stuff.

Message 31 of 35 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Oct 26, 2012

I started playing Radec a few days ago and im pretty good with him, I dont understand why people complain about spammers, i mean are u that bad at a fighting game that you cant stop or beat someone who does the same move over and over again??? if all 3 guys are on the other side of the screen n im on the other i will hit that sniper all day until they come for me then i start setting the traps in the air as their trying to jump over my sniper shot ( forward circle, up circle). I also like getting up close and personal with Radec, I dont just rely on his sniper. But my point is if there is a Radec on the other side of screen hitting sniper shot constantly he is not to blame, he has the time and space 2 do it so y should he not? Its your fault for not adressing him n letting him do it. DONT BLAME SPAMMERS. DEAL WITH THEM.

Message 32 of 35 (181 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Spam sniper. Done

Message 33 of 35 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 26, 2012

the most used combo is

side square(2x) and side triangle gets a neat 120 AP i think

i also do

circle+triangle(2x)

wich first makes a sticky granade on the oponents and 2 times the machine gun so make the oponent unable to get close to you or protec before the grenade explodes

Message 34 of 35 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Oct 27, 2012
I do the Up+Throw > Up+Triangle combo.

Oh, and protip: Considering FPS games have limited jumping physics, it would make sense to say Radec is a ground-based fighter. However, a little Suprise Grenade spam could be used to cover your landing.
Message 35 of 35 (156 Views)
0 Likes