Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
6371 posts
 

Re: Quite, honestly.

Nov 5, 2012
All first party mascots are here at least. I think the former ps1 mascots will be dlc, but I might be a little iffed if I see Spyro in his Skylanders form quite honestly since he isn't even big in those games.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 76 (169 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1516 posts
 

Re: Quite, honestly.

Nov 5, 2012
What is toro actually from? Is he just the mascot or what?

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 76 (166 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Quite, honestly.

Nov 5, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:
What is toro actually from? Is he just the mascot or what?

well, all his games are japanese,

he's made a couple of cameos, i think, in other games,

to the japanese, this game not having toro is like ssb not having mario,

Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 76 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1516 posts
 

Re: Quite, honestly.

Nov 5, 2012

achus93again wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:
What is toro actually from? Is he just the mascot or what?

well, all his games are japanese,

he's made a couple of cameos, i think, in other games,

to the japanese, this game not having toro is like ssb not having mario,


Or like not having crash! 

 

On a serious note so he's popular in Japan for being popular in Japan?


Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 76 (159 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Quite, honestly.

Nov 5, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:
What is toro actually from? Is he just the mascot or what?

well, all his games are japanese,

he's made a couple of cameos, i think, in other games,

to the japanese, this game not having toro is like ssb not having mario,


Or like not having crash! 

 

On a serious note so he's popular in Japan for being popular in Japan?


honestly, i don't know,

but did you see the livestream of the tgs event?

people were going crazy 'cause toro was leading/presenting the event,

personally, i like that he's in,

mostly 'cause i like cats XD

Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 76 (154 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
6371 posts
 

Re: Quite, honestly.

Nov 5, 2012
It would be weird being in Japan and only knowing Toro out of everyone in the roster. When this game comes out for them we can expect to see a lot of Toro's online. To answer your question though he is from some game called Doko Doko of something in the ps1 era that was the most popular sony game in Japan, but I have no idea what it is about. I only found out about him because he was dlc for Little Big Planet.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 76 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: Quite, honestly.

Nov 5, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:
What is toro actually from? Is he just the mascot or what?

well, all his games are japanese,

he's made a couple of cameos, i think, in other games,

to the japanese, this game not having toro is like ssb not having mario,


Or like not having crash! 

 

On a serious note so he's popular in Japan for being popular in Japan?


That and he has a game for every Sony console there is only in Japan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 76 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/05/2012
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: Quite, honestly.

Nov 5, 2012
I just got my butt kicked so im gonna whine about the char system at the forums.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 76 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
6371 posts
 

Re: Quite, honestly.

Nov 5, 2012
^Whoa there can't you see this is now a Toro thread.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 76 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Quite, honestly.

Nov 5, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:
^Whoa there can't you see this is now a Toro thread.

yeah,

go Toro!

Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 76 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes