Nov 10 2012
By: Paramedic293 Wastelander 781 posts

Question to all Killzone fans...

14 replies 273 views Edited Nov 10, 2012

So i've been thinking recently about Radec's inclusion as the Killzone rep in this game, and wondering who the ideal rep for Killzone would have been. I believe superbot made the perfect decision as Radec as the representative in this game, it represents the iconic villains with a character that has a personality and isn't just a generic Helghast soldier, they made the best choice. However, when the game was first announced, i never would have predicted that he would be the rep. I always thought it would be Sev or Rico, which brings me onto my question to the Killzone fans here...

Take yourself back to a time before you knew Radec was the Killzone rep. Who would you have picked to represent the franchise? Make sure you're being unbiased here, i know a lot of people share my viewpoint i listed above, but try to think about it  as if you didnt know Radec was in the game, which character would you have picked to represent Killzone? Sev? Rico? Templar? ...Visari? I'm intrigued to see the answers of the community as i would have picked Sev and Radec would never have crossed my mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 1 of 15 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Re: Question to all Killzone fans...

Nov 10, 2012

I wouldve probably said Sev, but I feel like Radec was the best choice they couldve done, there's enough normal looking humans in this game, didnt need another John with a gun.

Message 2 of 15 (256 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1060 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Helghast >>>>>ISA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VEKTANS

Radec>>Rico/Templar>>>>>>>>>>Generic Soldiers Helghast>>>>>>>Sevchenko

Message 3 of 15 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Nov 10, 2012
helghast soldier are face of series not rico or sev
they are just soldiers
but helghasts are iconic stlye
even the all games has caovered them not rico
Message 4 of 15 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Nov 10, 2012
The real star of Killzone is the Helghast. Radec is the most iconic, important Helghast. So I'm glad that chose him, and it makes perfect sense.
When in doubt, freak 'em out.
Message 5 of 15 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Kinda missing the point of the thread...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 15 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Sev is too bland in his appearance.

Message 7 of 15 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Nov 10, 2012
When thinking of possible characters I probably would have went with a capture trooper. They have the signature Helghast look and the would offer a pretty awesome playstyle.
Message 8 of 15 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Nov 10, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:
When thinking of possible characters I probably would have went with a capture trooper. They have the signature Helghast look and the would offer a pretty awesome playstyle.

I hope that's an alternate for Radec actually, they look great, always used it as the skin in Uncharted 3 Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 15 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Nov 10, 2012
haha same here, by far my fav helghast. I think they will definitely put it in there, more iconic than the heavy armor anyway Smiley Tongue
Message 10 of 15 (161 Views)
0 Likes