Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 16 2012
By: SiftRock Lombax Warrior 187 posts

Question, has anyone ran into a Toro named Tenchuwoh?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 155 views Edited Dec 16, 2012

I recently hit the number 9 spot on the leaderboards and peeked down the list to see another Toro named Tenchuwoh. I thought it was neat, and a bit bummed at the same time as I'm used to being the only one up near the top, was chatting with a guy I know and... according to him he ran into the guy once before and he was hacking level 1's.

According to him he had a unlimited level 1, as in as soon as he used it another would appear out of nowhere so he spent a full 3 minutes zipping around killing people. Hell I've heard it from two or three people now and... wanted to know if it's just dudes making **bleep** up or if he really is cheating. I'm interested in meeting good Toro's so just on my mind and I'd hate to label a guy from a few floating rumors.

Message 1 of 4 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1571 posts

Re: Question, has anyone ran into a Toro named Tenchuwoh?

Dec 16, 2012

I've never seen or heard of him but I'm an okay Toro. I'm mainly in justice stance but I use the others whenever need be. 

Message 2 of 4 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Dec 16, 2012
sometimes i think that you just want to step down on other toro players for a reason >.>

lol why hack toros lvl 1, i would of hacked slys/fp/raiden lvl 1 ;P
Message 3 of 4 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Dec 16, 2012
Swear that's not the case, otherwise I wouldn't be asking about it and I'd be shouting BAN HIM at the top of my lungs.

Honestly if someone plays a good toro, I'd like to learn how they fight that way I can improve myself.
Message 4 of 4 (80 Views)
0 Likes