Highlighted
Nov 08 2012
By: Hornimus First Son 5 posts

Question about potential hidden extra characters in the game?

3 replies 201 views Edited Nov 8, 2012
I was just wondering in a mascot fighter game like smash bros for example or any others like tekken street fighter, do they not show their unlockable characters in the cinematic intros and other art? Just wondering if there was still hope. I'm just really hoping Eric ladens tweet about working with david hayter comes to fruition, among couple of others I would like to see in the final build.
Message 1 of 4 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Re: Question about potential hidden extra characters in the game?

Nov 8, 2012
Smash Bros. Brawl straight out said in the back of the box that Sonic and Snake were playable characters and they were unlockable in the game. Plus, they were also shown in the opening cinematic.
As for hidden unlockables, it's been confirmed by Superbot that this the final launch line-up of characters. So who knows what role David Hayter aka Snake plays.
Message 2 of 4 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I thought about Ladin's tweet the other day....SuckerPunch is working on a new game as we speak....Who knows?

Dunno how to make a Signature picture....
Message 3 of 4 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Technically Ganondorf, Game and Watch, Rob, and I think  Toon Link weren't confirmed until the game comes out but I don't think that even counts because for one the Europian version came out much later so all characters were avalible to see on the site at that point, and two the Japanease version was up to spoil anyone who was impatient enough to spoil themselves rotten.

Also I could be wrong but Didn't Dead or Alive 5 not reveal a few unlockable characters before release?

Message 4 of 4 (100 Views)
0 Likes