Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: Question Mark Characters could be Crash and Spyro?

Jul 30, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

theESC wrote:
Yeah i think thats possible.. i was reading that depending on the way you play Cole he would change into Good or Evil Cole.. Apparently I read a quote online from Sony on Cole... so that makes sense.. I just hope Nathan Hale gets in, i do agree The last guy does not have an Amp on his back.. like good cole.. Resistance was a great series need a rep IMO

That quote is FAKE and the beta files already confirm Evil Cole as a separate character.

NO THEY DON'T. 
Do you know anything about those files? Cause I do. 

Those don't have to be separate characters. Please learn before you write a misleading post.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 21 of 27 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Jul 30, 2012

A question mark doesnt really mean its a character, but maybe just a random spot? Although why would they put a random spot on a character sheet... Makes you wonder...

Message 22 of 27 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
244 posts

Jul 30, 2012

I like your theory, there's not much reason to add the Random icon to a list of leaked characters.

But it also raises another question- why hide Crash and Spyro when you're leaking all these other characters?

I guess the guy who leaked these is getting a good laugh. Hoax or not, he's got people everywhere pretty steamed about the roster he's chosen to show.

Message 23 of 27 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

theESC wrote:
Yeah it looks like we will have Good Cole and Evil Cole in PSABR.. thats not fake.. it real believe it!

Pretty sure it's nathan hale notice how he doesn't have the design on the back of his head. 

It's nathan hale, in that picture it looks a lot like he has a collar or something of some sort. Must be him

Message 24 of 27 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jul 30, 2012
Also his hair is more seen than Coles
Message 25 of 27 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Jul 30, 2012

why would the question marks represent secret charactes when this image was never meant to be seen?

Message 26 of 27 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Jul 30, 2012

I think evil Cole would be a bad idea, simply put, because of the alternate outfits, bam! Put on the evil cole skin and tada red lightning and an evil look, Nathan Hale, much better use of a character slot.

Message 27 of 27 (39 Views)
0 Likes