Reply
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2590 posts
 

Re: Question Mark Characters could be Crash and Spyro?

Jul 29, 2012

theESC wrote:
Yeah it looks like we will have Good Cole and Evil Cole in PSABR.. thats not fake.. it real believe it!

Pretty sure it's nathan hale notice how he doesn't have the design on the back of his head. 

 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 11 of 27 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/02/2010
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: Question Mark Characters could be Crash and Spyro?

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2012

theESC wrote:
Yeah it looks like we will have Good Cole and Evil Cole in PSABR.. thats not fake.. it real believe it!


did u think its real concept art not real offical art, and some character were cut

Message 12 of 27 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/16/2010
Offline
1494 posts
 

Re: Question Mark Characters could be Crash and Spyro?

Jul 29, 2012
will be DMC 4 costume of dante . it will good . anyway and bad cole is another char? what is point he has 2 chars . and ? ? i s crash and spyro i can confirm
Message 13 of 27 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/13/2012
Offline
330 posts
 

Re: Question Mark Characters could be Crash and Spyro?

Jul 29, 2012
I do believe that this leak is real, but also believe that it is concept art. Meaning those characters may have been since abandoned.
Message 14 of 27 (190 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2590 posts
 

Re: Question Mark Characters could be Crash and Spyro?

Jul 29, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
will be DMC 4 costume of dante . it will good . anyway and bad cole is another char? what is point he has 2 chars . and ? ? i s crash and spyro i can confirm

o_O why do you keep trolling your sentences don't even make sense. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 15 of 27 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: Question Mark Characters could be Crash and Spyro?

Jul 29, 2012
These are just character icons. It doesnt mean cole is taking up 2 slots. maybe the icon just changes when you have that "bad cole" costume.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 16 of 27 (178 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 06/22/2012
Offline
518 posts
 

Re: Question Mark Characters could be Crash and Spyro?

Jul 29, 2012
Yeah i think thats possible.. i was reading that depending on the way you play Cole he would change into Good or Evil Cole.. Apparently I read a quote online from Sony on Cole... so that makes sense.. I just hope Nathan Hale gets in, i do agree The last guy does not have an Amp on his back.. like good cole.. Resistance was a great series need a rep IMO
Message 17 of 27 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/23/2007
Offline
2905 posts
 

Re: Question Mark Characters could be Crash and Spyro?

Jul 29, 2012

theESC wrote:
Yeah i think thats possible.. i was reading that depending on the way you play Cole he would change into Good or Evil Cole.. Apparently I read a quote online from Sony on Cole... so that makes sense.. I just hope Nathan Hale gets in, i do agree The last guy does not have an Amp on his back.. like good cole.. Resistance was a great series need a rep IMO

That quote is FAKE and the beta files already confirm Evil Cole as a separate character.

Message 18 of 27 (146 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 06/22/2012
Offline
518 posts
 

Re: Question Mark Characters could be Crash and Spyro?

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

theESC wrote:
Yeah i think thats possible.. i was reading that depending on the way you play Cole he would change into Good or Evil Cole.. Apparently I read a quote online from Sony on Cole... so that makes sense.. I just hope Nathan Hale gets in, i do agree The last guy does not have an Amp on his back.. like good cole.. Resistance was a great series need a rep IMO

That quote is FAKE and the beta files already confirm Evil Cole as a separate character.


Oh Not worth another Slot IMO but W/e he will have fire and be EVIL. I don't mind more or less but i feel with a tight roster as it is character differences like that are not really good for the Overall Roster. I think he would play differently if he was in the game and actually be cool to mix up Evil and Cole Fire and Ice.. but is he worth another character Slot himself? that something i kinda question.. The more the better.. just feel like alot of speculation at this point in Overall Roster Size and Series Chosen.. to me i want most if not all lol

Message 19 of 27 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/09/2012
Offline
274 posts
 

Re: Question Mark Characters could be Crash and Spyro?

Jul 30, 2012
Love your theory I never saw that until I looked. But one flaw the rows would be uneven. Haha just sayin
Message 20 of 27 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes