Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 29 2012
By: theESC Sackboy 518 posts

Question Mark Characters could be Crash and Spyro?

[ Edited ]
26 replies 487 views Edited Jul 30, 2012

I that leaked image..

We see something of a pattern, or at least I Do.. Clearly the first row of characters are 3rd Party ideas.. Raiden, Dante, and Heihachi are the characters on the first Row, with Heihachi already annouced makes this pic more credible. Dante is appearing in his new style in his upcomming DMC game. It would make sense that Capcom would want a rep, and with the great realationship with Ninja Theory and the Fact Nariko is shown on the bottom would make sense. Raiden is going to be finally in MGS Rising, Co-made by Platnium Games (SEGA).. Raiden was an assist trophy in Brawl and having him Playable would be very interesting..

FInal Row has more mature Human-like Characters Sir Dan, Jak, Nariko, Cole, and Evil Cole or Nathan Hale.. More Mature Gun weilding or sword weilding characters.. I really hope its not Evil Cole its just Red and fire powers.. i just think Good cole and Bad cole battles would get bothersome.. Nathan hale with his Mix Chimera Hybrid guns and miltary weapons.. with his Level 3 turing Full out Chirmera and destorying everyone.. It would be so much better then Evil Cole, I am content with just having a good Cole represented.. if it meant that we can't have Hale or Gabe Logan etc..

The Middle Row has Ratchet, Sackboy, Spike, Toro, and 2 Question Marks. All these Characters are cartoony "Family Cute Games" so to speak where its not so realistic and more cartoony persona.. All of those characters in that row represent this idea. so who else does.. well none other then everyones Favorite Bandioot and Flame breathing Dragon. Toro is the only character shown to be reveled but then agian.. all 4 of the characters shown after E3 Toro, Jak, Heihachi, and Cole are in the Pic, shows how authentic it probably is..

So What I am interested in is those Question Mark Characters.. Who are they and what do they represent... Well the way I See it is that the Middle Characters are in fact cartoony characters and the fact that Spyro and Crash are such and mystery.. it would be make sense that those would be the question Mark characters based on where they appear. Universal/Activision has the rights to Crash and Spyro and they themselves are not 100% sure if they can make it or will make it based on the rights of the character. I think that its very possible the Question Mark characters are Crash Spyro.. Like Sonic in Smash.. Crash and Spyro are the same vain where we need those 2.. They better be in it! the game will not be complete until they are in the game. It at least would make sense either way.. i just believe that they would if they could, but still unknown if they will appear.. But THEY NEED TO!!

Every character they showed off in the leak I am psyched for more the 1st party characters then 3rd party IMO but thats to be expected..  But They can't leave out the Mascots the Icons of PS1 its not gonna feel right unless we get them..

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 27 (487 Views)
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Re: Question Mark Characters could be Crash and Spyro?

Jul 29, 2012
Question mark means random probably.
ハマり度MAX!!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 27 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1802 posts

Jul 29, 2012

i dont take credit for this tthis was from someone else

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 27 (466 Views)
Sackboy
518 posts

Jul 29, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:

No way its 2 question marks.. why would you need 2 different randoms?? that makes no sense.. if it was 1 question mark maybe.. but not 2

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 27 (458 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 29, 2012

I do applaud you for keeping your hopes up for Crash and Spyro to be in the game, but this pic is fake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 27 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Jul 29, 2012

If you'll notice, Dan's eye is in the wrong socket, so his image may be flipped, or it might be concept art.

EX:

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 27 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 29, 2012

I see where your going with this, but I don't necesarily think it's true. Question mark could mean anything really. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 27 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Jul 29, 2012

theESC wrote:

stargateheaven wrote:

No way its 2 question marks.. why would you need 2 different randoms?? that makes no sense.. if it was 1 question mark maybe.. but not 2

It's 2 question marks, but 1 space. look at the size compared to the others. you clearly couldnt fit 2 faces in there.
but anyway aren't these the character icons that appear when you're playing a match?

ハマり度MAX!!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 27 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Jul 29, 2012
Yeah it looks like we will have Good Cole and Evil Cole in PSABR.. thats not fake.. it real believe it!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 27 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 29, 2012

quickfire123 wrote:

i dont take credit for this tthis was from someone else

omg that clears a lot up, I can clear see Hale raiden, and that awful emo Dante that nobody wants lol. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 27 (420 Views)
0 Likes