Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Re: Pyramid Head Could/Should be a DLC Character. Thoughts?

Oct 29, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
KMart0002...Here is my Pyramid Head moveset (please ignore the fact it is in parts, I was on ps3 internet and it wouldn't allow me to write it all in 1 post...its all posts by me on the 1st page and first post of the second page: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Pyramid-Head-moveset-THERE-comme...

Haha it's all good man, I checked it out and I thought it was pretty cool. The level 2 and level 3 supers were a clever idea, I like turning the stage into Silent Hill haha good job! Smiley Happy

photo 2d417387-1f2e-4ac8-af87-e26c742668d8.png
Message 41 of 65 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 29, 2012
^LOL thanks...I got his lvl 2 idea from one of Spikes moved, his lvl 3, I could have gone with him getting several Pyramid Heads to help him, but thought the Silent Hill thing was better...another Pyramid Head works better for his level 2...I saw him as a slow, lumbering character with alot of powerful moves that gained him alot of AP, but also alot of cancel-able moves, and moves that connect with others...making him an unpredictable character which fits his character...a slow, powerful, but unpredictable character...he will be able to get the ALOT of AP with all those connectable and cancel-able moves!! XD
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 42 of 65 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Oct 29, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
^LOL thanks...I got his lvl 2 idea from one of Spikes moved, his lvl 3, I could have gone with him getting several Pyramid Heads to help him, but thought the Silent Hill thing was better...another Pyramid Head works better for his level 2...I saw him as a slow, lumbering character with alot of powerful moves that gained him alot of AP, but also alot of cancel-able moves, and moves that connect with others...making him an unpredictable character which fits his character...a slow, powerful, but unpredictable character...he will be able to get the ALOT of AP with all those connectable and cancel-able moves!! XD

Hahaha now it's just a matter of time to see if he makes it into the game. Don't disappoint us, Superbot! lol

Message 43 of 65 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 29, 2012
So that's how I see him working in this game...i posted all cancels and connectable moves, so imagine doing a move that connects to one move, and then that move connecting to another move, and another...that's 1 deadly connection of moves you just did! XD...AP galore!
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 44 of 65 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Oct 29, 2012

There's something a little bit too brutal about Pyramid Head if you ask me. I mean he tears the skin off of young women.

Silent Hill is obviously a legendary series, and a great one at that, but it strikes me as maybe just a little bit too dark for this game.

I mean what would his supers be? Who knows what horrifically malformed **bleep** that would entail.

I know what you're going to say, Kratos is probably more brutal and Big Daddy obviously comes from a pretty dark universe, but I don't know, Pyramid Head just seems too overtly "horror" to be in this game.

Message 45 of 65 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Bladecatcher...http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Pyramid-Head-moveset-THERE-comme... My Pyramid Head moveset...those are what his moves/supers could be...and Sweet Tooth is just as dark...he slaughtered an entire hospital of people dude...sick/injured people...thats dark
Message 46 of 65 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Bladecatcher77 wrote:

There's something a little bit too brutal about Pyramid Head if you ask me. I mean he tears the skin off of young women.

Silent Hill is obviously a legendary series, and a great one at that, but it strikes me as maybe just a little bit too dark for this game.

I mean what would his supers be? Who knows what horrifically malformed **bleep** that would entail.

I know what you're going to say, Kratos is probably more brutal and Big Daddy obviously comes from a pretty dark universe, but I don't know, Pyramid Head just seems too overtly "horror" to be in this game.

No, I wasn't going to mention Kratos or Big Daddy, Pyramid Head is more on the psychologically disturbed side, like Sweet Tooth haha. I do agree that it's rather extremely dark to have him in this game, but he was in a Track and Field game lol so it seems like the creators like to have fun with how Pyramid Head is displayed. And Superbot could come up witha  reasonable moveset, Pyramid Head doesn't need to be balls-to-the-wall scary, he would be more of just a melee character swinging his sword, not ripping people's skin off or raping monsters haha. And yea, even though he won't do that in this game, he still did it before, which makes him a very dark character...this was only a suggestion, people seem to want him in, so you never know what Superbot could do with him. If you look at mtjjrstccw1's moveset he made, it's mostly just melee, and that's the apprroach I would think Superbot would go with. I especially like his idea of Pyramid Head's level 3 where the stage is turned into Silent Hill (with the dense fog and all, think of Big Daddy's level 3). I don't have high hopes that Superbot will actually put him in, but I think there should be a PS horror rep who isn't a shooter like Leon S. Kennedy/Chris Redfield, but a monster, so it gives that series more pride in the creatures they created, just like how I'd want Nemesis in there more than Chris. Only a suggestion :/ we'll see how the DLC turns out after the game's released.

Message 47 of 65 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Oct 29, 2012

This game is rated T so I think he will be fine, plus I'm 100% positive that they won't make him tear people's skin off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 48 of 65 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Oct 29, 2012

joblade wrote:

This game is rated T so I think he will be fine, plus I'm 100% positive that they won't make him tear people's skin off.

Haha yea, Pyramid Head's got this xD

Message 49 of 65 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 29, 2012
HA! KMart...LOVE how you used my moveset an an example to Bladecatcher XD its awesome you did that!
Message 50 of 65 (40 Views)
0 Likes