Oct 28 2012
By: KMart0002 Uncharted Territory 1530 posts

Pyramid Head Could/Should be a DLC Character. Thoughts?

64 replies 496 views Edited Oct 28, 2012

Granted, this is my first post lol but I was roaming around the forums when I came to this link here:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/L-A-Beatdown-Experience-by-dork-...
Towards the end of the post, the guy simply asked Omar about Pyramid Head as a DLC character, to which he replied that he thought he was a good character (the guy didn't finish the quote so I don't know if the quote goes on to say about needing more PS horror reps). If we were to have a horror game rep, I personally think Pyramid Head would be the coolest. Yea you could have like Leon S. Kennedy/Chris Refield/Nemesis as your typical horror icon, but why not something a little more abstract like being a monster instead of the hero, like Pyramid Head? He does have a pretty big following, and the most recognizeable character of the Silent Hill franchise. Even Nemesis would be cool compared to Chris Redfield. And Pyramid Head wouldn't be another shooter character like Redfield or Kennedy, he'd be a melee character (and I'm assuming a slow character like Sweet Tooth), and of course they could get pretty fancy with his moveset, like making Sweet Tooth's (who is only a driver in his games) moveset. I could go on about Supers and stuff, but I'm not that creative haha I'm just talking about the principle. He'd be a unique character. Hell, Nemesis would be a cool character too. Just some sort of PS horror rep, that would hopefully not be another shooter character. What do you think? I'm sure this topic has been brought up before, so what I will say is that I'm reinforcing it, since it appears it hasn't come up too much lately. I'm sorry if the character pitching idea is getting old...but we can all hope to see some characters who were left out on-disc to show up as DLC. I'm happy with the roster yadda yadda I'm just trying to pass time until it comes out and I main Ratchet & Clank lol. *And a side note, I'm not bashing Resident Evil, cause it is one of my favorite franchises, and RE4 is in my top 5 favorite games.

photo 2d417387-1f2e-4ac8-af87-e26c742668d8.png
Message 1 of 65 (496 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: Pyramid Head Could/Should be a DLC Character. Thoughts?

Oct 28, 2012

I thought about this myself. I really, really, REALLY want Pyramid Head. However I have this theory that 'large, terrifying character with a strange weapon' has been taken by Big Daddy.

If its possible I'd so love it though.

Message 2 of 65 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Oct 28, 2012
Him and Raziel!!!
PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 3 of 65 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 28, 2012
im creative and actually made a Pyramid Head moveset, I could show you it if you want?
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 4 of 65 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Oh man! Pyramid Head?!?!?!? =O.O= I love that guy!!! I would love Him in the DLC !!!! Smiley Very Happy

Heart SEXY Heart

Heart RAYMAN Heart

RAYMAN'S GIRL/LOVER/WIFE/STALKER/ADMIRER 3333333333
My Account on Anivide!!!
http://www.anivide.com/user/Sexygamergirl

A GAMER.
A COSPLAYER
A FUN AND FRIENDLY ALSO HYPER GIRL.
REMEMBER THIS FOREVER.........
I AM A FOREVER RAYMAN FANGIRL AND GAMER.
A JIM CARRY FAN
I LOVE & SUPPORT THE FRENCH AND UK ACCENTS AND COUNTRY.

Message 5 of 65 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Oct 28, 2012

He should be a character. 

As for RE, too bad about the RE6 giraffe logo.

Message 6 of 65 (469 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 28, 2012
raygirl, what is your psn?
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 7 of 65 (467 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Oct 28, 2012
PH will be an interesting character you can't say no to him.no really he'll rip your head if you do
Message 8 of 65 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Oct 28, 2012
Use the search function and all your "thoughts" will be satisfied.
Message 9 of 65 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Oct 28, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

I thought about this myself. I really, really, REALLY want Pyramid Head. However I have this theory that 'large, terrifying character with a strange weapon' has been taken by Big Daddy.

If its possible I'd so love it though.

Yea, that was one thing that occurred to me when I posted this...if Pyramid Head was in on-disc, his rival could've been Big Daddy (Movie monster-type characters), or Sweet Tooth (pyschotic killers). And though that would be true, who stopped Superbot from having numerous shooter characters? You COULD have two "large, terrifying character with a strange weapon" characters, unless they really think that's too redundant. Only an idea, I know Pyramid Head has a good fanbase, and having him in a fighting atmosphere would do him more justice than that Track and Field game he was in lmfao.

photo 2d417387-1f2e-4ac8-af87-e26c742668d8.png
Message 10 of 65 (450 Views)
0 Likes