Highlighted
Nov 10 2012
By: Steelhead96 First Son 23 posts

Psycho Mantis

7 replies 164 views Edited Nov 10, 2012

He should be in the game somehow.

Imagine this:

"I will read into your memory...... ah you've played the new Twisted Metal. Oh you like God of War!" and so on

Message 1 of 8 (164 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Re: Psycho Mantis

Nov 10, 2012

100% agree with this statement. He would destroy the fourth wall as it seems like the story already does seem to do this a little. If Snake has his own story I would love for Mantis to appear during a cutscene or in a DLC stage as the stage hazard, she could recite what each person has been playing and cut out some people's controllers (stun them) or black out the stage into a Video 1 screen.

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 2 of 8 (132 Views)
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

100% agree with this statement. He would destroy the fourth wall as it seems like the story already does seem to do this a little. If Snake has his own story I would love for Mantis to appear during a cutscene or in a DLC stage as the stage hazard, she could recite what each person has been playing and cut out some people's controllers (stun them) or black out the stage into a Video 1 screen.

That would be awesome. 

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 3 of 8 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

Maybe if Snake is a dlc character like we think he can be in his story? Nevermind, they just have the rival and polygon man fight. But how about this, there is a shadow moses stage ( for Solid Snake) or mother base ( for Big Boss) and he appears like hades and does stuff to mess with the player and then he ends up getting beaten by some other franchise.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 4 of 8 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Nov 10, 2012

fontbonne wrote:

Maybe if Snake is a dlc character like we think he can be in his story? Nevermind, they just have the rival and polygon man fight. But how about this, there is a shadow moses stage ( for Solid Snake) or mother base ( for Big Boss) and he appears like hades and does stuff to mess with the player and then she ends up getting beaten by some other franchise.

When you say she are you reffering to screaming mantis?  Because I believe pycho mantis was a he....

Message 5 of 8 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Nov 10, 2012

My bad. I put he twice and she once at the very end. Its okay though, I edited it out.

Message 6 of 8 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Nov 10, 2012

fontbonne wrote:

My bad. I put he twice and she once at the very end. Its okay though, I edited it out.

lol I was just joking didnt think you would take it seriously XD

Message 7 of 8 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Well if anyone reads it in the future they will know who I mean haha.

Message 8 of 8 (87 Views)
0 Likes