Aug 28 2012
By: BelowZer0__ Gaming Beast 2220 posts

Ps2 Spyro HD Collection

7 replies 439 views Edited Aug 28, 2012

Would you guys rather have an HD collection of Enter the Dragonfly and A Heros Tail or an HD collection of The Legend of Spyro A New Beginning and The Legend of Spyro Eternal Night?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 1 of 8 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Re: Ps2 Spyro HD Collection

Aug 28, 2012
Uhhh neither.
Message 2 of 8 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Aug 28, 2012

i would rather have enter the dragonfly and a heroes tail, I nev er got to finish a heroes tail cuz back in my day blockbuster had late fees

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 3 of 8 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
566 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Those games are all **bleep** horrible

Only the frst 3 made by Insomniac are good

Message 4 of 8 (403 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Aug 28, 2012

I think it would be cool to own the legend of spyro trilogy, Especially if they update dawn of the dragon with a trophy patch.  I personally want every spyro game in HD on PS3.

Message 5 of 8 (400 Views)
Sackboy
566 posts

Aug 28, 2012

cooldudematt wrote:

I think it would be cool to own the legend of spyro trilogy, Especially if they update dawn of the dragon with a trophy patch.  I personally want every spyro game in HD on PS3.

You have horrible taste

I mean brain damage taste

I hate you, get off my forums scrub

Message 6 of 8 (394 Views)
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Dormin000 wrote:

cooldudematt wrote:

You have horrible taste

I mean brain damage taste

I hate you, get off my forums scrub

Who the **bleep** do you think are? Insulting people in a friendly discussion. You know you are a **bleep** piece of crap do you know that? The whole point of this thread was to ask people what they would prefer and you **bleep** mock people. It is people like you who should get off these forums because you think you can treat the rest of us like crap. Not anymore, Stop insulting people and act mature kid.

Message 7 of 8 (385 Views)
Sackboy
546 posts

Aug 28, 2012
Well, by asking what people prefer and not putting in the original trilogy as an option, you're really just asking for spiteful words. Anybody that really likes Spyro prefers the originals. I've played each and every game with 'Spyro' in the title, and the PS2 and onward games are NOT Spyro games. They just use his face and replace his personality. The reason people don't like the newer games is that they aren't the same Spyro Insomniac created. What would you think if another company took Link or Mario and completely changed them in every way but their basic colors? How would you feel if all new Spongebob episodes were made by the people who made Samurai Champloo? They wouldn't work, because they've been taken in a completely different direction. When a character is well-established, it's generally a bad idea to reinvent them like that.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 8 of 8 (348 Views)
0 Likes