Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Re: Pros and Cons of Ratchet & Jak in PSASBR.

Nov 13, 2012
Nah hes fine the way he is
Please Respond
Message 81 of 97 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

Nov 13, 2012

cj5293 wrote:
Nah hes fine the way he is

Troll f off seriously man. Your an annoying user on these forums from what I can see.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 82 of 97 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Im your rival, it is our destiny to forever be locked in eternal conflict!
Please Respond
Message 83 of 97 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

Nov 13, 2012

cj5293 wrote:
Im your rival, it is our destiny to forever be locked in eternal conflict!

Your not my rival, I already told you someone else is my rival.

Only time will tell.
Message 84 of 97 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Haha a funny one indeed. Everybody on this board knows we're rivals. It is fate, you cant deny your fate rival.
Please Respond
Message 85 of 97 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

cj5293 wrote:
Haha a funny one indeed. Everybody on this board knows we're rivals. It is fate, you cant deny your fate rival.

What ever your trying to do isn't going to work. I already told you I have one. SO you can stay inDenial all you want. Have fun with fooling yourself that im your rival Smiley Happy

Only time will tell.
Message 86 of 97 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Nov 13, 2012
You're lucky that i'm your rival, since quite frankly i'm sure no one else on this board will. Also you started the argument on this thread. I actually had a civilized conversation with you on Jaks guns and supers and then you had a go at me when I said no one is OP. Clearly you're the instigator in every argument and no one, short of maybe a few other JaD fanboys. Also out of curiosity, how old are you, it may clear up as to why you're acting really ignorant, selfish and immature.
Please Respond
Message 87 of 97 (53 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Nov 13, 2012
i see nothing wrong with the rivalry Smiley Tongue
Message 88 of 97 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

cj5293 wrote:
You're lucky that i'm your rival, since quite frankly i'm sure no one else on this board will. Also you started the argument on this thread. I actually had a civilized conversation with you on Jaks guns and supers and then you had a go at me when I said no one is OP. Clearly you're the instigator in every argument and no one, short of maybe a few other JaD fanboys. Also out of curiosity, how old are you, it may clear up as to why you're acting really ignorant, selfish and immature.

I laugh at your pathetic'ness. You say you have a civilize convo huh?

You Said:

"Actually yes, the whole reason i posted this was so you can call me an idiot. I secretly get off when people insult me so can you do it some more. Im actually getting pretty horny just arguing with you rival."

Obviously from this statement shows that you are behind ths insults. I actually did nothing wrong here. I continued to be rational and accepting. However you decided to reply to everything I said whether I was replying to you or not just to **bleep** me off. Its clear and obvious I did nothing wrong here at all. You were the cause of this problem just like you were baack on that thread -Jak is the worst character-, because you was the topic creator.

With all of that said I think its perfectly clear that your the ignorant, seflish, pathetic and immature person here. Oh yea let me add in the immature "hey rival, you can do better then that rival"

Only time will tell.
Message 89 of 97 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Soz rival, went to the gym but now im back to bask in the glory. You little cutey. Notice how i said that you make me horny (im being serious, call me) after you had a go at me for saying no one is OP. I didnt insult you in anyway before that post.
Please Respond
Message 90 of 97 (34 Views)
0 Likes