Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

Re: Pros and Cons of Ratchet & Jak in PSASBR.

Nov 13, 2012

cj5293 wrote:
Hold on a sec. You just criticised me for saying that someone is OP and that i dont have the game, yet you yourself said that Ratchets guns were OP. Cmon rival, you're better than that.

What are you talking about. Dont add words into my mouth and change things. A lot of peopl on these forums love to alter statements or perspective.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 71 of 97 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Look on page 7 my esteemed rival "His guns is OP in my opinion" Your words exactly hombre.
Please Respond
Message 72 of 97 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

cj5293 wrote:
Look on page 7 my esteemed rival "His guns is OP in my opinion" Your words exactly hombre.

Wow now your changing your claim, but yes i did say that. Thats relevant to what I said on Page 7, what is your point? I think you misunderstood lol.

Your the one who said noone is OP. Your arguing with yourself buddy.

Only time will tell.
Message 73 of 97 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Nov 13, 2012
You truly are an admirable rival. You silly little munchkin. I said that no one was OP. You then criticised me for saying that. You said Ratchets guns were OP. Do you not see the paradox here. What gives you the right to have a go at me when i said no one was OP and then you yourself claim that someone is OP.
Please Respond
Message 74 of 97 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Nov 13, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

TweetyPurd wrote:

On topic with this actual post, i would say a CON for ratchet would be that he has very little combos, and he seems to play very slow
he relys on spewing out a bunch of stuff, which is similar to his games (ofcourse) but it means that he can be punished easily if a player closes the distance well

After seeing how Ratchet had the upperhand in battle against Jak ill have to respectively disagree and say Ratchet is fine the way he is. His guns is OP in my opinion. Im glad he melees sucks lol. Watch this video to se what im talking about. its actually my video that I edited from the 37min version at WNF.

Although Jak is the champion at Platforming, Ratchet jumping skills are pretty good as well so hes a good mobile character.

sorry when i said he we slow, i ment his attacks have start up lag Smiley Tongue which you can see in most there is a pause before he attacks
obviously he is still another beast character, i think so too, and what makes each character good is that they have both pros and cons
so yes, a pro is that he can rack up AP while never being close enough to an opponent to get melee hit, but the con to this is than if he gets stuck in close range, he is weaker Smiley Happy

Message 75 of 97 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

Nov 13, 2012

cj5293 wrote:
You truly are an admirable rival. You silly little munchkin. I said that no one was OP. You then criticised me for saying that. You said Ratchets guns were OP. Do you not see the paradox here. What gives you the right to have a go at me when i said no one was OP and then you yourself claim that someone is OP.

You just want me to call you an idiot dont you?

Obviously im saying people are OP while your saying noone is!

You said:

No one is OP

My first reply:

Stop right there... Please stop. You dont have the full game. I don't want this to turn into one of those kind of threads. Patches and updates exist for a reason. Devs can't always discover the flaws in their games. Its our job as gamers to find them and report it to SB so patches can be made if majority agrees. So please read this and stop.

You said:

Hold on a sec. You just criticised me for saying that someone is OP and that i dont have the game, yet you yourself said that Ratchets guns were OP. Cmon rival, you're better than that.

Now you understand. You contridicted yourself. Sighs......

Only time will tell.
Message 76 of 97 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

TweetyPurd wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

TweetyPurd wrote:

On topic with this actual post, i would say a CON for ratchet would be that he has very little combos, and he seems to play very slow
he relys on spewing out a bunch of stuff, which is similar to his games (ofcourse) but it means that he can be punished easily if a player closes the distance well

After seeing how Ratchet had the upperhand in battle against Jak ill have to respectively disagree and say Ratchet is fine the way he is. His guns is OP in my opinion. Im glad he melees sucks lol. Watch this video to se what im talking about. its actually my video that I edited from the 37min version at WNF.

Although Jak is the champion at Platforming, Ratchet jumping skills are pretty good as well so hes a good mobile character.

sorry when i said he we slow, i ment his attacks have start up lag Smiley Tongue which you can see in most there is a pause before he attacks
obviously he is still another beast character, i think so too, and what makes each character good is that they have both pros and cons
so yes, a pro is that he can rack up AP while never being close enough to an opponent to get melee hit, but the con to this is than if he gets stuck in close range, he is weaker Smiley Happy

They deserve to be start up lag. Didnt you see how he keep Jak back in battle? He was good at melee he would be to good of a character...

Jak only won because of his speed with the combination of his players smartness. Smarts and Speed is what beat Ratchet in that battle. But he keep Jak back alot.

Only time will tell.
Message 77 of 97 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Actually yes, the whole reason i posted this was so you can call me an idiot. I secretly get off when people insult me so can you do it some more. Im actually getting pretty horny just arguing with you rival.
Please Respond
Message 78 of 97 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Nov 13, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

TweetyPurd wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

TweetyPurd wrote:

They deserve to be start up lag. Didnt you see how he keep Jak back in battle? He was good at melee he would be to good of a character...

Jak only won because of his speed with the combination of his players smartness. Smarts and Speed is what beat Ratchet in that battle. But he keep Jak back alot.

exactly Smiley Tongue im not saying ratchet should be changed, thats what im saying, is that those are his cons to make up for his strengths, which is a good thing i think should be in the game Smiley Tongue

Message 79 of 97 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

TweetyPurd wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

TweetyPurd wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

TweetyPurd wrote:

exactly Smiley Tongue im not saying ratchet should be changed, thats what im saying, is that those are his cons to make up for his strengths, which is a good thing i think should be in the game Smiley Tongue

Yeah Ratchet ether gets degraded or stay the way he is. Can't say until I see everybodies moveset. However judging from Jaks battle he needs an upgrade. Its just common sense. He dont have special abilities (IN THIS GAME) so he needs a tweak.

Seriously man his Dark Power, Shadow Invisibility would have been a nice counter for Sly's Smiley Sad

Dont even get me started on his other abilities.

Only time will tell.
Message 80 of 97 (51 Views)
0 Likes