Sackboy
478 posts

Re: Pros and Cons of Ratchet & Jak in PSASBR.

Nov 13, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

TweetyPurd wrote:

cj5293 wrote:
Simply out of curiosity who is your favourite character besides Jak

daxter Smiley Wink

kidding, i do like myself a bit of ratchet (but clank annoys me to ****) Smiley Tongue
however i love sly as a character more than ratchet, but ratchets games are more fun

Shouldn't Daxters line be, " Grow it up your ear, you were bottle fed weren't you" -Jak II

or is you line off one of the times when Jak dies?

one of the times he dies Smiley Tongue

i picked a quote that doesnt mention any real part of the Jak games, but that one you mentions would work too Smiley Happy

Message 61 of 97 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Haha i only say that because they only 2 characters you mention on these boards are Jak and Evil Cole. Decent choices ill give you that.
Please Respond
Message 62 of 97 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 13, 2012

TwistedAvenger wrote:
No I never assumed anything. And you did insult me you didn't come out and say it but implied a few times that I'm dumb. Face it your an **bleep** and now it's obvious why people on the forums don't like you.

Alright, I tried. You pushed me. I told you I didnt call you any names and you deny that. Then you assume I did just because it felt like it. Now I have to all you an idiot and say your pathetic for believing that.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 63 of 97 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Nov 13, 2012

On topic with this actual post, i would say a CON for ratchet would be that he has very little combos, and he seems to play very slow
he relys on spewing out a bunch of stuff, which is similar to his games (ofcourse) but it means that he can be punished easily if a player closes the distance well

Message 64 of 97 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

TweetyPurd wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

TweetyPurd wrote:

cj5293 wrote:
Simply out of curiosity who is your favourite character besides Jak

daxter Smiley Wink

kidding, i do like myself a bit of ratchet (but clank annoys me to ****) Smiley Tongue
however i love sly as a character more than ratchet, but ratchets games are more fun

Shouldn't Daxters line be, " Grow it up your ear, you were bottle fed weren't you" -Jak II

or is you line off one of the times when Jak dies?

one of the times he dies Smiley Tongue

i picked a quote that doesnt mention any real part of the Jak games, but that one you mentions would work too Smiley Happy

Yeah. I dont know if I was 100% accurate on Daxters line for Jak II for the word Ear. I dont know if Ear was the right word but it sounds right. Btw your line is from Jak 3 when Jak dies Smiley Happy

Only time will tell.
Message 65 of 97 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 13, 2012
You have to "all me an idiot", yeah I'm the idiot.
Message 66 of 97 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

TweetyPurd wrote:

On topic with this actual post, i would say a CON for ratchet would be that he has very little combos, and he seems to play very slow
he relys on spewing out a bunch of stuff, which is similar to his games (ofcourse) but it means that he can be punished easily if a player closes the distance well

After seeing how Ratchet had the upperhand in battle against Jak ill have to respectively disagree and say Ratchet is fine the way he is. His guns is OP in my opinion. Im glad he melees sucks lol. Watch this video to se what im talking about. its actually my video that I edited from the 37min version at WNF.

Although Jak is the champion at Platforming, Ratchet jumping skills are pretty good as well so hes a good mobile character.

Only time will tell.
Message 67 of 97 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Nov 13, 2012
No one is OP
Please Respond
Message 68 of 97 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 13, 2012

cj5293 wrote:
No one is OP

Stop right there... Please stop. You dont have the full game. I don't want this to turn into one of those kind of threads. Patches and updates exist for a reason. Devs can't always discover the flaws in their games. Its our job as gamers to find them and report it to SB so patches can be made if majority agrees. So please read this and stop.

Only time will tell.
Message 69 of 97 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Hold on a sec. You just criticised me for saying that someone is OP and that i dont have the game, yet you yourself said that Ratchets guns were OP. Cmon rival, you're better than that.
Please Respond
Message 70 of 97 (60 Views)
0 Likes