Wastelander
635 posts

Re: Proper Introductions

Sep 29, 2012

My turn Smiley Happy

My name is Maximillian and I live in New York.
I'm 17 and in my senior year of High School.
I'm planning on going to school (college) for Graphic Design. As you can tell by my Signature request thread that I made, I have a passion for digital art Smiley Very Happy http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Signature-Request-Thread/m-p/381...
Favorite genre of game is action/adventure but really, I'll play anything. I can play Call of Duty, switch right over to Flower, and then go right into Smash Bros. If the game is fun, I'll play it. Some of my favorite games are Mirror's Edge, Smash Bros. Call of Duty Zombies, Borderlands, Minecraft, GTA, Journey, Portal, and then really all the games of which each character in All-Stars represents. (Other than Sir Dan and a few others that I haven't played).

Favorite show to watch on the internet:
Video Games Awesome. I freaking love them and have watched everything they've put out since they began a couple years ago! Check them out: http://www.youtube.com/user/farfromsubtle?feature=g-u-u

My overall thoughts on this game:
I freakin love it! I think its a great concept and Superbot is executing it superbly. I'm good with the standing roster, but would obviously dig having Crash, Spyro, Sora, Cloud and Kat in. Got it pre ordered and can't wait until November 20th!

And now you know...

Photobucket
Message 41 of 66 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Go for the game music if it interests you guys. Sometimes nothing sets the tone of a game better.

What would you like me to break down specifically Nocturn? I can do my best but haters gonna hate lol.

Zeo confirmed for multiple personalities lmao

Max, graphic design is great. I used to photoshop as a hobby years ago (and torture myself animating sign and sprites in imageready!), but don't the patience that I used to have lil. Even did a bit of modeling in 3DSMax. The last time I touched PS was a year ago, making art for my fightstick. I lost a lot of my work when my old laptop committed suicide (hung itself), but there's still a bit on my fb and my old imageshack might still exist. If there's a request, I'll post some of it and the links to the rest. Don't wanna spam the thread. I used to be proud of my work tho.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 42 of 66 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Oh and best Internet show has to be Extra Credit on PATV hands down.

Message 43 of 66 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Thats awesome. I'm mainly profieceint in Photoshop and Illustrator. And I've dabbled a bit into Maya (another 3D modelling program) as well. It'd be neat to see some of your stuff if you get around to it!

Photobucket
Message 44 of 66 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
625 posts

Sep 29, 2012

@Fear4TheHero47: I'm studying animation for film/television. Although storyboarding could get me a job for games, I'm not interested in entering the gaming industry.

Message 45 of 66 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
Go for the game music if it interests you guys. Sometimes nothing sets the tone of a game better.

What would you like me to break down specifically Nocturn? I can do my best but haters gonna hate lol.

Zeo confirmed for multiple personalities lmao

Max, graphic design is great. I used to photoshop as a hobby years ago (and torture myself animating sign and sprites in imageready!), but don't the patience that I used to have lil. Even did a bit of modeling in 3DSMax. The last time I touched PS was a year ago, making art for my fightstick. I lost a lot of my work when my old laptop committed suicide (hung itself), but there's still a bit on my fb and my old imageshack might still exist. If there's a request, I'll post some of it and the links to the rest. Don't wanna spam the thread. I used to be proud of my work tho.

yeppSmiley Wink thats me, some people call me insane.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 46 of 66 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 29, 2012
I know maya all too well! Lol

I just found out that the imageshack account still exists!!! I'll post links to that and my fb page in a few (gotta disable some privacy settings). I can't believe it's still there! I haven't used it since 06/07!!!

Message 47 of 66 (62 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Overall I'm impressed by this. an introduction on the most anonymous place on earth is far more valuable then most would credit it for. 

Message 48 of 66 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Sep 29, 2012

My turn ^_^ 

I'm JGmon. Real name is Jonathan. I'm 14 years old and in high school with A LOT of free time, which is why i'm a gamer along with many of my friends. Favorite game is Kingdom Hearts. I like action, adventure, some shooters, and survival games. For some reason I prefer things fom back then (Cars, movies, games, music). I love rap and rock. For my future i'd like to go into the gaming industry.

Nice to meet all of you Smiley Very Happy

Message 49 of 66 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 30, 2012
Mainly their useless 20 character argument. I'm not really on the dev side of things, but I put together a stuff used in levels here and there. But, it would be nice if you explain to them making angame like All-Stars from scratch isnt easy. Seeing as you're more of a dev than me since I'm usually on the creative and script writing part things. Also, their old '90s arguments won't work since their mostly sequels and that character numbers aren't everything in a fighting game. In a fighting game balance and gameplay come before character number.
Message 50 of 66 (47 Views)
0 Likes