I Only Post Everything
914 posts

Re: Proper Introductions

Sep 29, 2012

My name is Keith, I'm 26 and I'm from Kansas City, Mo. I work as a mail clerk at the IRS, I aspire to be a tournament level fighting game player as a hobby. I have pretty much every major fighter out right now with the exception of DOA5 and SSF4AE. I like shooters as well but they are getting on my nerves, focuses of selling games with gimmicks rather than gameplay. Only two i really like is CS-GO & Uncharted 3 and my favorite game franchise of all time is Metal Gear. Outside of video games I am a Dancer (not stripper lol) who is trying to break into the dance industry and I plan on auditioning for "So You Can Think You Can Dance" next year. If anyone ever wants to play any games just hit me up.

P.S. Playstation All Stars Is amazing and I can't wait too meet some of you online

PPS. @Fear............Doom says HiSmiley Happy228603_1979861903489_1451401705_2232163_4365636_n.jpg

meme3485470395
Message 21 of 66 (129 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
914 posts

Sep 29, 2012

@War With Society you can you are a nintendo fan but do you have one of theseSmiley Happy

533610_364795743596356_143977517_n.jpg

Nice to meet you and I hope you recover from your injury soonSmiley Happy

meme3485470395
Message 22 of 66 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

Nice to meet everyone here. My username is CircleBoi6. I'm 19 years old and a resident of Augusta, Georgia. I'm African-Amarican/Indian (I also have Puerto Rican and Italian in my family). I'm currently on my sophomore year of college as an Early Childhood/Special Education major, and possibly a Music minor. I plan to become an elementary school teacher (preferrably 2nd grade). I initially wanted to become a recording enginner or a music producer, but that turned out being just a hobby. The coming of my username is pretty basic; I practically stayed in a circle, I'm a male, and 6 is my favorite number.

I've been playing games since I was 4 or 5. I started off with the Super Nintendo and the Sega Genesis. I have at least owned every console past the Nintendo Entertainment System at a point in time except for the Nintendo 64 and Sega Dreamcast. My favorite genre of all time has to be 2D platform games. Some of my favorite franchises are 2D-3D platform (Metroid, Mega Man, Castlevania). I also prefer 2D fighters as well.

Some of my favorite (and memorable) games are: Castlevania: Rondo of Blood (Akumajo Dracula X: Chi no Rondo), Metroid Fusion, Mega Man 6, Super Castlevania IV, Castlevania Chronicles, Megaman X4, Megaman X5, Mega Man 8, Tekken 3, Mega Man X, Street Fighter Alpha 3, King of Fighters '97, Mega Man X3, Sonic 2, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, and Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse.

Message 23 of 66 (119 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Sep 29, 2012

really though, this needs to be stickied, and it could be the official introduction thread Smiley Happy

Play For Fun!
Message 24 of 66 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

Hey guys my name is Lance, I'm 23 and currently got laid off from verizon!!!! Fortunately this gives me time to spend with my girlfriend and game a whole lotand practice martial arts. I havent stopped gaming since I was a little kid and I have goten good.

I tell things as they are but I am in no means a jerk. I'm very serious about gaming and Will actually be trying to go MLG.

I love shooters and fighting games the most preferably halo (i hate CoD even tho im good at it) and am currently really into mortal kombat..... I wanna be a huge part of this games community....

PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 25 of 66 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
338 posts

Sep 29, 2012
My name is Andy I'm from Asheville North Carolina and I'm 15 years old. I grew up gaming and I've alway been very interested in the behind the scenes, and how things work. I'm looking at pursuing a career in music as well a game design.
I play any and every type of game, from Pokemon to Halo to InFamous to you name it!

But my favorite genre is probably a tie between RPG's and fighters.
And when I found out about this game I was and still am super excited.

I look forward to this game and the sequels to come!
Message 26 of 66 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012
So Fear, could you answer a question for me? How is Full-Sail? I've been contemplating it for Game Design, but I'm not really all that sure about it yet. It seems like a very nice environment, but I'm not so sure how good it is from an education and future-career aspect. What do you think of it so far?
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 27 of 66 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Sep 29, 2012

I'm Rigglie (Not my real name) I'm 14 and in my freshman year of high school and I am an aspiring video game designer.

Message 28 of 66 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Lmao this just goes to show how immature I am. I was reading FroZiiN's post "I'm 23 and currently got laid" didn't even bother reading the rest of the sentence and started laughing my **bleep** off
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 29 of 66 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

Sep 29, 2012

My name's Matt, I'm 17 and a senior in High School.

- High School sucks big time, but boy, is senior year awesome. Also kinda bittersweet.
- I have a cat named Momo, after the lemur from Avatar: the Last Airbender, of the same name.
- Currently single, so *ehem* ladies, here I am. *Puts rose in mouth*
- Lifelong Crash fan, Made 2 Pinewood Derby cars of Crash when I was in Cub Scouts and had a Homemade Birthday cake of him when I was 7.
- Was extremely anti-social up until this year, and it's great being known and actually having a social life, so listen up you younguns! Don't ever clam up! Let yourself break free! (Inspirational Message of the Day)

Message 30 of 66 (51 Views)
0 Likes