Sep 29, 2012

GET A JOB! STOP GOIN FOR THE OBAMA BUCKS

Message 11 of 66 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Re: Proper Introductions

Sep 29, 2012
Nothing wrong with being partially insane, and initially I wanted to be a writer before I realized that my talents lie not only in writing, but in development in all aspects.

Additionally, there's nothing wrong with not having a social life. Sometimes, being a loner is just more beneficial and a lot less hassle. I'm currently doing the lone wolf thing if you don't count my family, but that's because I work 9 hours a day, do homework from 2:30-3am til 7 or 8, sleep a couple hours, and find at least 4-6 hours to be a dad before work again at 4:30pm when I return to work. 6 days a week. No time for friends right now, but they're understanding so it's cool.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 12 of 66 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

alright then, if we're doing introductions,

my name's Achus (a nickname, pronounced 'H'-'S')

i'm an indonesian, and i live in indonesia (obviously),

19 years old, in my 3rd semester of college, studying psychology,

my favourite genre of video games are RTSs, which sadly, can't be done correctly/perfectly on a console,

i moved to a ps3 'cause it's simpler than a pc, not caring about hardware upgrades and the like,

one of the things i like in video games is the offline multiplayer, that's die-ing thanks to this generation of video gamers,

which is one of the reasons why i'm so freakin' excited about this game,

well, i guess that's it.....

Play For Fun!
Message 13 of 66 (152 Views)
Sackboy
497 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

Eh, I could blow off some steam. Let me have a crack at this

Name is Kevin, I'm 20 years old living in California. I am currently in my second year of college working on a film degree. The past 7 years of my life has been filled with nothing but the art of entertainment. 5 years working in theater as both an actor and set designer / builder. There were numerous times where I was cast in a play, and whenever I wasn't on stage, I was commanding a team of workers backstage lol.

I graduated high school having honors in English, Drama, and Stagecraft (woodshop basically haha).

I am currently focusing on my film directing skills in college and being apart of another film school attached to Universal Studios, also with some acting gigs and currently writing 7 of my own original scripts on the side.

Currently working in PetSmart and Petco as stock and inventory checkers of numerous stores.

But I'm sure you guys would rather hear about my gaming life since this is a gaming forum lol. I didn't take gaming seriously until rather a couple of years ago. I was a Nintendo boy for most of my life. Going from the Super Nintendo, to the N64, to the Gamecube, to the Wii. Where I now own all current gaming consoles (except a Vita). (Nothing against PC gaming, I just personally never got into it). I love keeping up to date on all things in the gaming industry. Video games and movies have pretty much defined me as a person. I dive as deep as I can into these two fields. They are the two things in my life that bring me joy haha.

Some of my personal favorite game genres are, Action-Adventure, Fighters and FPS games.

Well that was fun, I probably told a lot of things no one cares about, but oh well, I was bored and felt like writing haha

photo Deadpool_zpsa17e78d8.gif
Message 14 of 66 (143 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Your name is Kevin from Cali someone is now on the hunt for you

Message 15 of 66 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 29, 2012
To both Achus and Kevin, thanks for taking part guys. It's easy to get caught up in the random acts of violent emissions all over the board today (R.A.V.E.s, lol, it was a stretch. Couldn't think up an E word) and it's been refreshing to see a few people here and there with their heads on pretty straight.

Why Psychology Achus and why Film Kevin?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 16 of 66 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Ill go more in depth with me

My name is Stefan (like it wasnt obvious)

Im white, a little mix of everthing in europe. Funfact: My nationalites have take over europe 6 times

18 years old (im the yougest elder here)

I work at McDonalds, i love it actually.

My type of games are FPS and any Zombie game, love call of duty but army of 2 is the best.

I suck at fighting games

I used to have all systems but got rid of my xbox.

Just got a vita and love it.

And i actally think the zombie appocalpse would be fun

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 17 of 66 (125 Views)
Wastelander
625 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Hi Darrick! Nice to see you made this thread. It sure is a light one compared to all the others on the board. Might as well join in as well as others.

I go by Shon in a lot of places (I don't want to give out my real name)
I'm 18 years old latina. Colombian, 1st generation American
I'm a college freshman majoring in 2-D animation in NYC
I've never left the five boroughs of this city and would like to travel to other cities and countries in the future. I would also like to become an animator or a sequential artist (story boards) or art teacher if all else fails.

I like RPGs and rhythm games. I'm not very fond of puzzle games except for Puyo Puyo, which is my favorite series of games. I also like to watch anime and draw on my free time when I'm not playing video games or doing homework.

And coughfujoshicough
Message 18 of 66 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

i guess ill go

-My name is Andy im 20 years old.(100% cuban-american)I love everyone and everything. I have no enemies in life and really make friends with everyone. Im a truly sincere person.

-My true passions are games(obvious) and music, I probably own more percussion instruments then anyone could imagine.

-I enjoy starting music projects with people when I can, usually playing bass.

-Can't exactly say I was always die hard Sony fan(probably am now Smiley Very Happy), to be perfectly honest I hated playstation up until a few years ago(i liked their games tho jak&dex,crash exc.)

-Up until then i owned every nintendo(virtualboy included), sega, intelevision, and microsoft system but suprisingly never wanted a sony system until ps3/psp/vita.

-Currently imployed at a resturant but looking for new work with better pay.

-I loooooove DC comicbooks, not really into marvel or darkhorse too much.

-Currently studying to become a computer programmer and enjoying it.

-Really been trying to balance hardcore gaming, and being with close friends lately without ignoring one or the other.

-That being said i fractured my knee and tore my ACL so ive been stuck at home for the past 5 weeks. Probably the main reason ive been on the forums so much lol.

-some of my favorite games of all time that come to mind have to be, Gears of War1, smash bros, legacy of kane games, ninja gaiden, KOTOR, cant really think of more right now. 

thanks for this thread and its nice to meet you all.Robot Very Happy

Photobucket
Message 19 of 66 (105 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Sep 29, 2012

i think this page should be stickied Smiley Happy

Play For Fun!
Message 20 of 66 (100 Views)