Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Re: Proper Introductions

Sep 30, 2012
Well hello, I am krusher10 but people always call me krusher. Now I'm a video game fanatic and love to play all types of games! But the games i usually avoid are the military shooters (TBH i was into them for a while) because i'm just so over them like its been done. Borderlands i absolutely love and (as you can obviously tell) i also love all the jak games ever made. (except the lost frontier, talk about crap) Well you will definitely see me around the forums a lot, i go on here quite a bit. I hope you enjoy your time on the forums!
Message 61 of 66 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Since I'm home, it's time to post this art. Then I'm hopping on my Vita. 

So! You guys ready for a big post. I apologize in advance. Also, I'd like to note that I no longer do sigs or PS much. I don't have the time (otherwise, I'd help Max lol). HERE WE GO! (Mario voice)

I used to read Love Hina. I'm a huge manga fan. These first two were some of my beginnings in PS.

LoveHina1

LoveHina2

Not proud of them exactly, but they were cool 7 years ago lol. 

NEXT! I used to bum around on GameSpot a lot. Idk if any of you have ever been a part of their unions, but it was pretty fun. Got asked to do A LOT (like all) of my sig work there. A lot of the following will be uploads of sigs for friends, headers for blogs, or union tags. Anything with Quake23 or Q23 is for me. That was my moniker back then.

SSU

Q23

All for me lol ^^^

Ed

First forays into textures :-(

Drizzt

Shadow

Just a test

Zangetsu

GrungeReaper

TSAU1

NarutoUnion

SSU2

I was a part of 3 unions before I started the Samurai Apocalypse Union lol (horrible name is retrospect but a Samurai Apocalypse might be a good premise for a game...hmm...looks like I have a new title to start work on)

Pentools

First learning pen tools and glows

Q23x2

Still early forays into textures

Bah!

I hate this one, but I'll show you guys anyway. Just trying out some color theory.

Aura Test

Testing Bevels and smears to make Auras

TBU Tag

Nuova

Think I did this one, but I'm not sure. Since it's in the account, I guess I did? Who knows

TSAU

TSAU7

SSU

EK1

My first wallpaper. Have Higher res if you want it.

Inu/Shadow

HondeJe89

SPTag

SP2

TSAUQ23

Ino_Maria

MagnaCarta

Who remembers Magna Carta: Tears of Blood?

Red

Blue

Red2

Blue2

TSAUAB

Unfinished

Unfinished

Kyouraku

Too Much Pink

Bah!2

Hard trying to actually put yourself in a sig and look decent. I was so young then lol.

BoT

Beast of Talwar was my fave Yu-Gi-Oh! Card when I was a pup.

YoruichiBad

So bad :-(

Last One

Much better. Last Sig I ever made, I believe. Messed up and they have a random glow, but whatevs.

I have a little more on my FB, but I feel like I oversaturated a bit sooooooo.....I'll end this post here, lol. MARVEL TIME!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 62 of 66 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 30, 2012
Horrible Project Here:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=16886638501&set=vb.554023501&type=2&theater

All my 3D work, another Wallpaper, etc here.http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10892208501.29942.554023501&type=3

I don't mind if you go through other pics. I've got nothing to hide.

Message 63 of 66 (61 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 30, 2012

You're taking all Marvel challengers??  The only online I find bareable is MvC2 so if you wanna play some time I'm hella down!!

Message 64 of 66 (53 Views)
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Bump

Been noticing a few new(er) people.

Introduce yourselves guys!!!

Message 65 of 66 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Hey, I'm the 16thninja, I am in my early 20's, I am a double black belt in Karate and Kickboxing. I like superhero comics, movies you name it (mostly marvel though). My favorite movie is Forest Gump, my favorite book is, I don't really have one. Favorite show is the Simpsons, and Big Bother (My dream is to be on the show my favorite band, I don't really have one but I follow, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Areosmith, Porcupine Tree, Them Crooked Vultures, Radiohead, Pearl Jam.

I am an advid Playstation fan and will follow them to the very end, I have all the best games for the PS1, Ps2 and PS3, my favortes being, The Crash Bandicoot Series, FF7, Medievil, Uncharted.

And I seriously love Big Brother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 66 of 66 (31 Views)
0 Likes