Highlighted
Sep 29 2012
By: Fear4TheHero47 Wastelander 759 posts

Proper Introductions

65 replies 431 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

Well, in the hopes of branching away from some of the negativity and in light of the fact that I never really quite introduced myself, I thought I'd devote a quick thread introducing myself.

My name is Darrick, I'm a Game Design student at Full Sail University Online in month 7, Design Tools 1 as well as an employee at Chrysler in Detroit. I'm 22, a Father of 2, Husband of 1 (as far as I know at least), and all around avid gamer a fanatic. My usual genre as of late is fighters (I take all Marvel challenges). Not a fan of shooters but L4D and Borderlands get my stamp of approval. Overall, I'm ok with the roster. Would like Kat and Wander, but it's a game, and I won't die without them. I still plan on keeping my pre-order and purchasing on Day 1. I try to be both cordial and knowledgeable when I post, but I'm human and fallible so if I drop the ball, I don't mind being corrected.

It's been pretty fun posting here these past few days, despite the drama, and I hope to get to know you guys a bit better as time goes on and if there's anything I can help with, don't hesitate to ask. My twitter is @thatdeadkid. Yes you can troll me, lol.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 1 of 66 (431 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: Proper Introductions

Sep 29, 2012

We should all have one of these just for stress relief. Mind if I drop mine in?

Message 2 of 66 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Sep 29, 2012
nice to meet you im dragonfire111 most people call me dragon
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 3 of 66 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Lol, go for it.

Message 4 of 66 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 29, 2012

We've already met

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 5 of 66 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Lol, indeed Stefan.

Message 6 of 66 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Sep 29, 2012
sıɥʇ op uɐɔ ı sɹǝʍod ןɐɔıʇsʎɯ ǝʌɐɥ ı
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 7 of 66 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 29, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
sıɥʇ op uɐɔ ı sɹǝʍod ןɐɔıʇsʎɯ ǝʌɐɥ ı

So do I! I found the last digit of pie!

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 8 of 66 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 29, 2012
I can not for the life of me figure out how people are doing that and I'm too lazy to google search it which is insane because I'm on google right now!!! (Homework at FSO is a **bleep**)

Message 9 of 66 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Hi, I'm Denariax. No I won't give you my real name. I'm a stay-at-home 22 year old with, at least currently, no job, and am attempting to write stories for video games. The name 'Marrow Ochi' is the main character of my magnum opus, 'Dead Heaven', a pseudo-post-civilization tale about a girl who cannot make physical contact with other people because if she does all of their blood turns into small beatles that eat them alive from the inside. Yes I am partially insane. Yes this is diagnosed.

If you recognize the name 'Denariax' that means you've seen my mod reviews over at FileFront, Jedi Academy. JK3files.com to be exact. Its been a few years since but since then I've dropped out of four colleges in the pursuit of what I really need out of life.

My current 5 games ever are Dreamfall: The Longest Journey, Jet Set Radio Future, Legacy of Kain Defiance, .hack//GU Trilogy, and Gravity Rush. Yes I was dragged over here by the illustrius fake leak of Kat. Yes I still want her in, but I'm fine with Nariko. Yes I still want Raziel.

I have a Twitter but it sucks. I also have 38 Facebook roleplay accounts. I have seriously no social life, but that's more out of choice than inhibition.

Message 10 of 66 (377 Views)