Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Re: Proof that Radec isn't OP.

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

I love Radec he's my go to character everytime! As people have already said its just about knowing how to play against him.

I know I'm shooting myself in the foot here and making it easier for you chumps to beat me Smiley Wink but from personal experience he's weak against ariel attacks from above e.g. moves like sweettooths slam, fat princes' body slam. Also up he loses his advantage from up close, even with his flame thrower attack it'll still come off second best to a move like parrappa's combo punches.

However be careful because in my opinion he has one of the strongest level 1 supers on the beta. It's a guaranteed kill every time.
So no, not OP. If you still think this, just stick to him like glue in the next game you play and see for yourself. Once you make the conscious decision to not give him any space, he'll suddenly become a lot more 'cope-able'.

Photobucket
Message 21 of 25 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Oct 19, 2012

sovietprince wrote:
don't think radek is op( that may belong to kratos) but a few games that he did not do so well

hes is not OP radec users just spam his sniper shot all day long and can build up ap really fast that move may be OP "MAY" be op but its easily avoidable.

know if were talking kratos im not sure how op he is i think he is just the most familiar character and easiest to use but i will say one thing as a kratos user myself his move where he can grab you with his swords and fling you across the stage, now that can be rediculas. its retarded that you can grab someone mid air takes no skill hes kinda a character for noobs.

i use him becasue i dont like the other choices that are available. ( sweet tooth, fat princess, parapa, radec, sly )

Message 22 of 25 (87 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Oct 19, 2012

There is a high chance that all those radecs where **** players...

But no, hes not that OP.

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 23 of 25 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Proof that you can put pictures in the forum

Message 24 of 25 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
408 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Kratos isn't overpowered but Radec is. His level 1 is OP when used to punish other players.

Message 25 of 25 (48 Views)
0 Likes