Reply
Oct 29 2012
By: ATOMB0Y_ Treasure Hunter 5278 posts
Offline

Projectiles

16 replies 161 views Edited Oct 29, 2012

So in the beta I have noticed that kratoses arrows and the RPG will go over sly and parrappa and not make any contact at all. who ese has seen this? this needs some fixing I don't ant another yoda in sou calibur experience where short i just an annoying advantage

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 1 of 17 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: Projectiles

Oct 29, 2012
What do you mean it needs fixing.. they go over their heads.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 2 of 17 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: Projectiles

Oct 29, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

So in the beta I have noticed that kratoses arrows and the RPG will go over sly and parrappa and not make any contact at all. who ese has seen this? this needs some fixing I don't ant another yoda in sou calibur experience where short i just an annoying advantage


I noticed it too,it doesnt need to be fixed.Its not a bug.They simple arnt tall enough.

 

Message 3 of 17 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
1540 posts
 

Re: Projectiles

Oct 29, 2012
crouch with the rpg to hit them
Message 4 of 17 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Projectiles

Oct 29, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

So in the beta I have noticed that kratoses arrows and the RPG will go over sly and parrappa and not make any contact at all. who ese has seen this? this needs some fixing I don't ant another yoda in sou calibur experience where short i just an annoying advantage


I noticed it too,it doesnt need to be fixed.Its not a bug.They simple arnt tall enough.

 


they shouldn't be able to avoid something because of their size kind of messes with the balances they have for characters if you ask me, if the character was ducking its ok but its annoying when I fire at sly but goo rite over him.

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 5 of 17 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: Projectiles

Oct 29, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

So in the beta I have noticed that kratoses arrows and the RPG will go over sly and parrappa and not make any contact at all. who ese has seen this? this needs some fixing I don't ant another yoda in sou calibur experience where short i just an annoying advantage


I noticed it too,it doesnt need to be fixed.Its not a bug.They simple arnt tall enough.

 


they shouldn't be able to avoid something because of their size kind of messes with the balances they have for characters if you ask me, if the character was ducking its ok but its annoying when I fire at sly but goo rite over him.


I think its the part of the balance.

 

Message 6 of 17 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Projectiles

Oct 29, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

So in the beta I have noticed that kratoses arrows and the RPG will go over sly and parrappa and not make any contact at all. who ese has seen this? this needs some fixing I don't ant another yoda in sou calibur experience where short i just an annoying advantage


I noticed it too,it doesnt need to be fixed.Its not a bug.They simple arnt tall enough.

 


they shouldn't be able to avoid something because of their size kind of messes with the balances they have for characters if you ask me, if the character was ducking its ok but its annoying when I fire at sly but goo rite over him.


I think its the part of the balance.

 

 

I find sly balanced without him being able to dodgeprojectiles without even trying, maybe its a pet peeve of mine but it makes no sense besides abviously their shorter

 

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 7 of 17 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: Projectiles

Oct 29, 2012
you can crouch with the RPG.
as for the arrows, the charged one can hit him. but the normal cant.. but who cares, they do 1 or 2ap per hit.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 8 of 17 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Projectiles

Oct 29, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
you can crouch with the RPG.
as for the arrows, the charged one can hit him. but the normal cant.. but who cares, they do 1 or 2ap per hit.

true arrows are useless unless you just want to be annoying

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 9 of 17 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: Projectiles

Oct 29, 2012
Maybe he should crouch to use the arrows, i guess you better talk to superbot about that.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 10 of 17 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes