Highlighted
Oct 29 2012
By: ATOMB0Y_ Treasure Hunter 5278 posts

Projectiles

16 replies 162 views Edited Oct 29, 2012

So in the beta I have noticed that kratoses arrows and the RPG will go over sly and parrappa and not make any contact at all. who ese has seen this? this needs some fixing I don't ant another yoda in sou calibur experience where short i just an annoying advantage

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 1 of 17 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Re: Projectiles

Oct 29, 2012
What do you mean it needs fixing.. they go over their heads.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 2 of 17 (158 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Oct 29, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

So in the beta I have noticed that kratoses arrows and the RPG will go over sly and parrappa and not make any contact at all. who ese has seen this? this needs some fixing I don't ant another yoda in sou calibur experience where short i just an annoying advantage

I noticed it too,it doesnt need to be fixed.Its not a bug.They simple arnt tall enough.

Message 3 of 17 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Oct 29, 2012
crouch with the rpg to hit them
Message 4 of 17 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

I noticed it too,it doesnt need to be fixed.Its not a bug.They simple arnt tall enough.

they shouldn't be able to avoid something because of their size kind of messes with the balances they have for characters if you ask me, if the character was ducking its ok but its annoying when I fire at sly but goo rite over him.

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 5 of 17 (140 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Oct 29, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

they shouldn't be able to avoid something because of their size kind of messes with the balances they have for characters if you ask me, if the character was ducking its ok but its annoying when I fire at sly but goo rite over him.

I think its the part of the balance.

Message 6 of 17 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

I think its the part of the balance.

I find sly balanced without him being able to dodgeprojectiles without even trying, maybe its a pet peeve of mine but it makes no sense besides abviously their shorter

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 7 of 17 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 29, 2012
you can crouch with the RPG.
as for the arrows, the charged one can hit him. but the normal cant.. but who cares, they do 1 or 2ap per hit.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 8 of 17 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 29, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
you can crouch with the RPG.
as for the arrows, the charged one can hit him. but the normal cant.. but who cares, they do 1 or 2ap per hit.

true arrows are useless unless you just want to be annoying

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 9 of 17 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Maybe he should crouch to use the arrows, i guess you better talk to superbot about that.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 10 of 17 (107 Views)
0 Likes