Just curious on a few things I find to be somewhat bothersome in the game:
1. Kratos, Raiden, and about three others. Why? Why are they allowed to lock you in place as they spam their square attack over, and over, and over again? Then after, unleash their level 3? Was the game meant to be so that players had to use the same attack repeatedly? Because if it was then you guys got me. Seriously, how was I supposed to know you shouldnt use the diverse attacks the game gives you?
2. The belt system on 2v2. This may just be broken. But the system for it doesnt make a lick of sense. For the most part you lose more than you gain. Sure there is the possibility you will actually gain the same 6 back that you lost but still, assuming you play the game the way it should be played (using more than just the square button), you will lose alot. I used to think I could actually earn a title. But no, seeing as how the only people I see with titles are Raidens and Kratoses.
3. Really bad levels 1, 2, and 3. A good example is poor Big Daddy. His level one couldnt kill anyone even if they were in the line of fire. His level two can only catch up to about one person, and his level three is somewhat ok. Of coarse you can see why you hardly ever see anyone play as him, and the people who do spam their triangle+down move just to get to the level three.
4. Minor Specifics:
- Sackboys level one has no range. Its almost as bad as big daddy's level one.
- Sweettoothes DLC costume sprites doesnt even look like the picture. What I mean is that the picture has him looking black with blue fire. But none of the sprites look like that.
- Drake's attacks not only look stupid in the fact that he he can pull anctient towers, unstable ceilings, and huge barrels out of his back-pocket. Its not even that though. Its the fact that they are way overpowered and spammed alot.
-Guns, guns, guns, and more guns. Any character with a gun can just camp in a corner and shoot until a enemy finally gets close. Then use their block as they roll to another corner to spam again.
I could go on. Really I could. In all honesty, I dont even want these fixed. I know the developers have too much pride for that. But could there at least be a delay if overpowered attacks are used twice in a row or something along those lines. Even better, could a skip button be added once you see who your fighting. That way if enough people used it, eventually the message would get across to the spammers, and it would just come down to spammers fighting themselves, while people who could actually play the game fairly could be in the same match.
I want to have a great time on this game. I really do. I wouldnt be posting on here if I didnt actually care. But I just want to know if Im the only one seeing this problem? And could it actually be fixed. It feels like all the deveopers are doing are working on new things instead of taking a step back and looking at the flaw that make this game so unbearable.
I think Raiden isn't that bad, he's pretty predictable. Maybe some tweaks on his level 1.
The only characters that need nerfs IMO are Kratos and Kat. Frickin Kat -_-
According to the community the Belt System is broken in general, I don't even bother playing online xD
As Johngie said, BD has some pretty neat level 1 setups. But I agree,
Lindsey Lohan the Little Sister should come out faster.
Also, what are you talking about, Daddy's level 2 is really good O.o [IMO, especially after the triangle buffs]
- Nah, his level 2 and 3 make up for it. [well not anymore, as people travel at lightspeed in the bubble now ]
- Kratos can pull giant hammers, swords, spears and Medusa heads out of his skirt. Your point? lol
And Drake is very spammy, but isn't that bad to punish if you know how to block and dodge
- That's why there's jumps, try to chase the heck out of those campers!
Overall I agree with you, but a good player can beat any spammer. While Santa Monica doesn't balance the game, why not practice more?
= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
You forgot to mention sweet tooth's deadly mines of terror! They need to be replaced with balloon animals that pop glitter upon contact
They're SO deadly gurrl! xD
= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Simply put don't play Ranked its generally for scrubs anyway and the majority of black belts are scrubs and or RQers...Sweet Tooth gains his LV1 in less than a minute by spamming the same two moves and thats all he will use...
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
They got rid of the FP, drake problem
They still have to adjust Kratos and Raiden even after the nerf
Kat is op if they nerf her then I would try and use her again.
I'm still sticking with parappa jak and the occasional sly and ratchet.