Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 20 2012
By: D1renegade Hekseville Citizen 289 posts

Prepare to be spammed Superbot

7 replies 306 views Edited Nov 20, 2012

The  online part of the game is rarely functioning for me. I can't get any matches online and this is the same problem I had with last months beta.  Idk for some reason Superbots servers do not recognize my wifi connection.  Any other game I play online works fine. The meat of this game for me will be online play and I can't participate properly until this is resolved. My "looking for opponents" screen always freezes when I try online.

I need a response Superbot,and until then you'll be hearing from me plenty on twitter. I won't spam this forum

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (306 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1194 posts

Re: Prepare to be spammed Superbot

Nov 20, 2012

D1renegade wrote:

The  online part of the game is rarely functioning for me. I can't get any matches online and this is the same problem I had with last months beta.  Idk for some reason Superbots servers do not recognize my wifi connection.  Any other game I play online works fine. The meat of this game for me will be online play and I can't participate properly until this is resolved. My "looking for opponents" screen always freezes when I try online.

I need a response Superbot,and until then you'll be hearing from me plenty on twitter. I won't spam this forum

All I have to say.... IS VERY BAD INTERNET CONNECTION

0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Nov 20, 2012

drakolecoococo wrote:

D1renegade wrote:

I guess you missed the part when I said every other game I have works fine.  Smh

Not to mention the private Beta in the summer worked fine for me. Something has changed since then

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Bump
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (249 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1194 posts

Nov 20, 2012

D1renegade wrote:

drakolecoococo wrote:

D1renegade wrote:

I guess you missed the part when I said every other game I have works fine.  Smh

Not to mention the private Beta in the summer worked fine for me. Something has changed since then

I know Icant play online too for this game x)

0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Nov 20, 2012
I've seen others playing online so it must be only affecting some. What version? US? and fat ps3?
ハマり度MAX!!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Nov 20, 2012
I'm in the US and I have a slim PS3
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (150 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1194 posts

Nov 20, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
I've seen others playing online so it must be only affecting some. What version? US? and fat ps3?

Me its Canada and Slim ps3 and online get error in the begin of the fight...

0 Likes