Jul 02 2012
By: StefanForsell24 Fender Bender 3500 posts

Pre-order Bonus PSASBR

11 replies 506 views Edited Jul 2, 2012

So I already went and pre-ordered this PSASBR from games stop and they told me that the bonus will probably be a character or 2. Thats pretty sweet but what characters should the bonus be. I think it should be a character and a stage. But what I am worried about I that bestbuy will have a different pre-order bonus that will be just a good. Would you pre order both and sell one copy or just pre-order the one?

Bonus Ideas:

Kevin Butler - His office mixed with SOCOM

Dr. Nefarious - The great clock mixed with Lair

Tiny Tank - Sone place in Tiny Tank: Up Your Arsenal mixed with Resistance

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 1 of 12 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Re: Pre-order Bonus PSASBR

Jul 2, 2012

. .. hope that are future dlc characters at least, and not on disc locked characters, for rubb our **bleep** with money, couse we hate our customers **bleep**.. . . xD

i am positive

--------------------------------

I give you Kudos for real Money --- pm me. . . . .
Message 2 of 12 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2907 posts

Jul 2, 2012
Why a stage? So that means you won't be able to play at that stage online if someone doesn't have it. Screw that.
Message 3 of 12 (482 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 2, 2012
Here are some more ideas: (Character). (Stage) Motorsorm rider. Jungle from Pacific Rift Young Nathen Drake. City of el Duro Robed figure. Anywhere in Journey The Prince. Anywhere in katamari forever Bar from Uncharted 3 Basebal stands from MLB the show
Message 4 of 12 (458 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 2, 2012
Here are some more ideas: Character/Stage Motorsorm rider. Jungle from Pacific Rift. Young Nathen Drake. City of el Duro. Robed figure. Anywhere in Journey. The Prince. Anywhere in katamari forever. Bar from Uncharted 3. Basebal stands from MLB the show.
Message 5 of 12 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Jul 2, 2012
Bonus DLC or Bonus content is BS, I think everyone should get the same equal stuff. no limited edition BS and upcoming DLC. if there is DLCs they better be free. I want a roster of 35+, since Super Smash Bros Brawl had 35.
Put Sephiroth in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
Photobucket
Message 6 of 12 (451 Views)
Sackboy
566 posts

Jul 2, 2012

Thinking that pre-order bonuses are "sweet"

Lists stupid characters

God this forum is full of retarded children i need to find somwhere else

Message 7 of 12 (446 Views)
Fender Bender
3500 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2012

Iceman_Nightmare wrote:
Bonus DLC or Bonus content is BS, I think everyone should get the same equal stuff. no limited edition BS and upcoming DLC. if there is DLCs they better be free. I want a roster of 35+, since Super Smash Bros Brawl had 35.

35+ characters? W T F are you smoking? This is the first game and you want more than Brawl? If you want 35+ characters stop smoking crack and work at SuperBot. And DLC and bonus content is BS? Have you never played a video game in your life? Almost every game has DLC or bonus content. And free DLC?!? IF IT IS FREE WHY THE FU CK WOULD THEY EVEN BOTHER MAKING IT?!?!?! God the dumb @$$'s on these forums!
Message 8 of 12 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Jul 3, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:
Why a stage? So that means you won't be able to play at that stage online if someone doesn't have it. Screw that.

Yea but what if the other person does have the stage? Then you can use it. Thats why a stage.

Message 9 of 12 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Jul 3, 2012
Just have to say how awesome it is to find another person named Stefan in the world, there are so few. Now, I hate pre-order dlc. If Superbot really cares about the fans they wouldn't do pre-order dlc. They could have a pre-oder soundtrack, artbook, behind the scenes, etc. and I wouldn't mind.
-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Message 10 of 12 (399 Views)
0 Likes