Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Nov 14 2012
By: yooobooyj Wastelander 756 posts
Offline

Pre-Order Sales so far...

14 replies 454 views Edited Nov 14, 2012

This site is called VGchartz where you can see pre-order numbers, or sales numbers of games. Sometimes the sale numbers aren't accurate, but most of them are good enough to give you an impression on how the game is selling.

 

PSASBR Pre-Orders (US)

PS3 - 62,669

http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/41224/USA/

 

If it let's anyone feel better P4G is at the 100,000 mark which is good for the Vita. This is for those like me who wish for a striving Vita future. Also I'm just hyped for P4G lol.

 

Thoughts or Opinons? Hopefully we see the sales at over 100,000 by the end of the week of release.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (454 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/19/2012
Offline
1785 posts
 

Re: Pre-Order Sales so far...

Nov 14, 2012
Yeah there is still the matter of considering the people who happen to walk by and are interested or people who planned on getting the game day 1 without pre ordering for whatever reason, but other than that while that's not exactly all that great the game looks like it is selling more than I originally expected.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (445 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/31/2012
Offline
551 posts
 

Re: Pre-Order Sales so far...

Nov 14, 2012
Just from reading the forums, there seems to be a lot of people who can't get it immediately....once the game comes out, after Xmas I reckon this game will get past the 100, 000. That's just my opinion though.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (441 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Online
11863 posts
 

Re: Pre-Order Sales so far...

Nov 14, 2012

And then there is Eu and the rest. Then we have the fact VGcharts is estimates. But I expected around this much for preorders. 


I quit
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (438 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
756 posts
 

Re: Pre-Order Sales so far...

Nov 14, 2012

void-0 wrote:
Just from reading the forums, there seems to be a lot of people who can't get it immediately....once the game comes out, after Xmas I reckon this game will get past the 100, 000. That's just my opinion though.

You have to add in the reception of the game after the release though. If the game releases and turns out to be garbage (which I highly doubt) nobody's going to buy it. So if we're aiming for an X-mas 100,000 then we better hope for good reception from gamers, and reviewers.

 

Also I always thought it was funny when I see someone post that it might sell 1 million. I hate to make it seem like I think the game is bad but a game that's coming out for it's first try selling a million is unreal unless it's a COD clone or something. I expect the game to sell over 100,000, and the highest I think it'll go is 300,000 by the end of the year.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (416 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Online
11863 posts
 

Re: Pre-Order Sales so far...

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

void-0 wrote:
Just from reading the forums, there seems to be a lot of people who can't get it immediately....once the game comes out, after Xmas I reckon this game will get past the 100, 000. That's just my opinion though.

You have to add in the reception of the game after the release though. If the game releases and turns out to be garbage (which I highly doubt) nobody's going to buy it. So if we're aiming for an X-mas 100,000 then we better hope for good reception from gamers, and reviewers.

 

Also I always thought it was funny when I see someone post that it might sell 1 million. I hate to make it seem like I think the game is bad but a game that's coming out for it's first try selling a million is unreal unless it's a COD clone or something. I expect the game to sell over 100,000, and the highest I think it'll go is 300,000 by the end of the year.


That is simply wrong. These are US numbers. These are PREORDER numbers at that. US+Eu+Rest could sell 800,000 by end of the year. Christmas is HUGE for basically any game. 

 

Think. 67,000 is JUST US preorders. Most people do not preorder. PS3 is big in Eu. Then, we have Christmas.


I quit
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (403 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Pre-Order Sales so far...

Nov 14, 2012
let's not forget january and japan guys...
Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (397 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Online
11863 posts
 

Re: Pre-Order Sales so far...

Nov 14, 2012

achus93again wrote:
let's not forget january and japan guys...

And Playstation is massive there.


I quit
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (394 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Pre-Order Sales so far...

Nov 14, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

achus93again wrote:
let's not forget january and japan guys...

And Playstation is massive there.


and the fact that toro is part of the roster...

Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (388 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1358 posts
 

Re: Pre-Order Sales so far...

Nov 14, 2012

achus93again wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

achus93again wrote:
let's not forget january and japan guys...

And Playstation is massive there.


and the fact that toro is part of the roster...


CHA-CHING. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (380 Views)
Reply
0 Likes