Splicer
75 posts

Re: For the costumes issue, noted. I'll have some folks look...

Nov 20, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Here's the current status:  Hang tight till the store updates today, costumes should be present after that update.  If they're not, return to this thread and let us know. 

Thanks for the patience.

Thank you for such a quick update!! I will certainly check this later today (in about 3 hours when I'm at home).

Awesome! I think you have to wait for wednesday because where in the UK! XD

Message 21 of 57 (686 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Nov 20, 2012

ck2875 wrote:

It seems this has been fixed.

I had to go back into the PS Store, select PSASBR, and where it says "Choose a Version", I had to click on the drop down menu and there was an option to redownload the previous purchase or, more importantly, a second option to add the game back into my cart for free. I added another copy of the game to my cart for free, then proceeded through the checkout. The download files for both Vita and PS3 preorder bonsues were finally included and now show in my Download List.

Wanted to quote this, since this is essentially what I dropped in to write.  These steps are correct.  Following this for pre-orders should sort you out.

Unfortunately I cannot speak for SCEE folks.  I'm a SCEA employee and can only confirm through SCEA channels.  Anything I posted about the SCEE side of the store would be assumption, and I wouldn't want to do that to you guys.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 22 of 57 (674 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

ck2875 wrote:

It seems this has been fixed.

I had to go back into the PS Store, select PSASBR, and where it says "Choose a Version", I had to click on the drop down menu and there was an option to redownload the previous purchase or, more importantly, a second option to add the game back into my cart for free. I added another copy of the game to my cart for free, then proceeded through the checkout. The download files for both Vita and PS3 preorder bonsues were finally included and now show in my Download List.

Just tried this and I didn't have an add to cart option, just the redownload option. Not trying to be over-dramatic, but I really hope this issue is fixed when the store is updated. The only reason I went for the digital download was for the pre-order costumes and the ability to play at midnight Smiley Sad

Edit: I'm a U.S. user as well if that makes any difference

Message 23 of 57 (671 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 20, 2012

AHA! I got it to work. Just like the other guy said. What you do is download the PS Vita version. You don't have to install it. AFter it's done, go to the store and choose version. Choose the FREE version and then put it in cart and keep going. When you get to the READY FOR DOWNLOAD page, it will have the costumes.

Message 24 of 57 (642 Views)
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Mortal_Demon wrote:

AHA! I got it to work. Just like the other guy said. What you do is download the PS Vita version. You don't have to install it. AFter it's done, go to the store and choose version. Choose the FREE version and then put it in cart and keep going. When you get to the READY FOR DOWNLOAD page, it will have the costumes.

Just used this method and had success! Kudos to you good sir

Message 25 of 57 (605 Views)
Splicer
75 posts

Nov 20, 2012

hold on, are your problems not being able to get the PS Vita pre order costumes? My problem is getting the PS3 pre order costumes, we basically have a pre download date to download stuff that have been pre ordered off the EU store, but I wan't able to get the PS3 costumes. Its the same for other EU users too.

Message 26 of 57 (595 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Nov 20, 2012
I can't seem to get it to work. :c
Message 27 of 57 (587 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 20, 2012

TB-BT8645 wrote:

hold on, are your problems not being able to get the PS Vita pre order costumes? My problem is getting the PS3 pre order costumes, we basically have a pre download date to download stuff that have been pre ordered off the EU store, but I wan't able to get the PS3 costumes. Its the same for other EU users too.

I'm in the UK PSN too, and having the same problem. Basically , i *DO* have PS3 costumes in my download list, it just won't let me download it yet...

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 28 of 57 (578 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

Basically you will NEED to download everything. Go back to PSN Store. Find ALLSTARS. CHOOSE VERSION. Choose the one where it'll allow you to put it into the cart and go from there. DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING YOU DON'T CURRENTLY HAVE

Message 29 of 57 (556 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Re: Pre Order Outfits/Digital

Nov 20, 2012
@Tempest
When I try those steps listed it just immediately starts to download the vita version of psasbr. Its a little frustrating.
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Message 30 of 57 (521 Views)
0 Likes