Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: Pre Order Outfits/Digital

Nov 22, 2012
The choose a version does not work for EU Psn users. We have a problem where the PS3 costumes is in our download list already but it will not let you download it.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 51 of 57 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Yeah, and if we do what you guys say, there isn't an add to cart for free option, just a pre order option, because the game hasn't been released in the uk yet.
Message 52 of 57 (188 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

So I have a rather more bizzare version of what everyone here is saying.

I am in Australia, and am using the Australian PSN (and AUD) for all of the following:

1) On the 19th of November I place my preorder for the PS3 version. Costumes included. At this point I see everything relevant in my downloads list, including the PS3 version, online pass, costumes, VITA version, etc. The cost was $69.95, and the transaction read as complete.

2) On the 20th of November I downloaded the PS3 version of the game (5.something Gb I think). I did this by manually starting it, had no idea how the auto-download thing worked. Can’t remember if the costumes ended up downloading, I remember they wouldn’t let me uncheck ‘auto-download’.

3) After installing, I go to play the game, and it doesn’t let me start, quoting copyright error “80029513”. After googling it appears this error occurs when the game you are trying to play is not allowed to be played because the account you are using is not seen to have purchased/downloaded the game via PSN.

4) At this point everything related to Playstation All-Stars is wiped from PSN, and yet the game file remains to this day installed on my HDD. The game no longer existed AT ALL on PSN (PS3 or VITA), everything was wiped from my downloads list, and my transaction history displays a transaction on the 19th of November for $0.00. After all, how could I possibly have payed or downloaded a game that never existed, right? How would my PS3 allow me to play said game?

5) The VITA version was uploaded to the store yesterday I believe. The PS3 version was uploaded today at some point. The PS3 version requests that I now pay $79.95 for the game, while the VITA version states it is “Free”. I am in the process of downloading the VITA version just in the slight off-chance that it will do something. At this point ONLY the VITA version is in my download list, nothing else has returned.

6) From what I can tell, my credit card doesn’t have any record of a transaction on the 19th of November. Which is really **bleep** weird.

7) Now when I try and play the PS3 version installed on my PS3 it says I am allowed to play if I go to the PSN and ‘renew the license’. I follow the link it gives me, it loads the PSN, and it sates “content not available at this time”.

End Result: I have a PS3 version installed on my PS3 that is unplayable, a VITA version downloading that I have zero interest in, no pre-order costumes, only the VITA version in my download list, and a $0.00 transaction.

**bleep**?????

Message 53 of 57 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 22, 2012
I think you are in the same situation as us UK PSN users.

"content not available at this time" or "Content not available before the start date" is the same I think. Start date in UK is 23rd.

Also, no way to download the PS3 costumes even though it is still in my downloads list. It says "Available for download on 17th" but it still isn't available.

------
Message 54 of 57 (152 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Except I can't play the game at all and have allegedly never payed for anything, despite possessing the PS3 version, VITA version, and VITA online pass. 

Message 55 of 57 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 23, 2012
Weird
------
Message 56 of 57 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Re: For the costumes issue, noted. I'll have some folks look...

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

I pre  orderd from target and i didnt get any dlc codes from them...I called and they were clueless about what i was saying. Any idea on what i should do next?

Message 57 of 57 (70 Views)
0 Likes