Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Re: Pre-Order Costumes should never release

Dec 1, 2012
bo but 50C per costume... you have to dish out ten for all oft hem.. only seems fair seeing as the mo fo's will buy the game for 30$ that's why i think pre order stuff should be charged individually..
Message 31 of 38 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 1, 2012
I have the costumes and think everyone should be able to purchase them at some point for like $5 seems fair to me. I don't think they should just get them free of charge.
Message 32 of 38 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Stupid idea. That's like saying people who didn't preorder Borderlands 2 shouldn't be able to have the Mechromancer...

"So loud, so angry...so dead.-Mordecai.

PSN: strikefire67
ADD ME I NEED PSA:BR PEOPLE ON MY LIST(please.) NO ONE on my list has this...
Message 33 of 38 (104 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Pre-Order bonuses can be annoying if they are exclusive to people who reserved. Early reservations should only mean early access, not exclusive access. The only reason I pre-ordered my copy was because I did not want to risk missing out on the bonus costumes and finding out that they would never be released for everyone to enjoy at a later date. SuperBot/Sony or whomever is in charge should consider having the costumes available on the PSN store at some point, maybe in Janurary alongside Kat and Emmett. They could be free for the first two weeks of release and then slap a price on them (I'm thinking 99c or at most $3). It's only costumes and thus should not have too high of a price. There's no reason other players who did/could not pre-order should be left waiting half a year to access something meant to be used while others around them use the content freely. In six months or more they could lose interest for a variety of reasons. The only chance to reel them back into the game at that point would be a collector's edition or something with all of the content (Pre-Order and DLC) on the disc about a year after the game's initial launch.

Message 34 of 38 (95 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
670 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Disagree and you should be a **bleep** shame of yourself for typing that. Enslaved costumes never came to the store because NT/Namco are **bleep** heads.

Message 35 of 38 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Lets be honest here, almost everybody who BOUGHT the game pre-ordered it anyways. It wont make much of a difference, might as well sell it to the other people, then SB could make some money. We NEED SB to make more money if we ever want a sequal, remember that.

Message 36 of 38 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Dec 2, 2012
i would agree , however with all the issues going around i think we might be seeing it on sale or just given away for free.

@ the people who don't believe in pre orders : Pre orders reward people for pre ordering the game, how is that wrong? if you want a pre order so bad you can just pre order it yourself or buy a code on ebay
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 37 of 38 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

that is a horrible idea. do not put yourself about other psasbr players especially when they paid the same price as you. this game cannot afford to **bleep** off fans like this they need to earn loyal fans and earn their trust in order to be successful in the long haul, just 99% of successful franchises.

Message 38 of 38 (60 Views)
0 Likes