Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Re: Pre-Order Costumes should never release

Dec 1, 2012
1. To the OP: preordering is not made specifically for people to get exclusive content. It's purpose is so those who want the game can get it day one without the worries of the store running out of copies. Preorder bonuses are just that: bonuses.

2. What recent game can you think of where the preorder bonus was NOT released later as DLC? Not including store-exclusive bonuses.

3. I want SuperBot to release the costumes on PSN because they need more money. It's as simple as that. If they get more money through DLC sales, we get more support and a possible sequel in the future
Message 21 of 38 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Dec 1, 2012
I think they should fix the problem with the vita not working for the pre order costumes.
Message 22 of 38 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Dec 1, 2012

I completely disagree with this. I pre-ordered the game (from Best Buy) but never got my code for it, and because of that, I can't get them. So I definetely hope that they come out in the store probably 6 months or so after the game realeased.

photo rikusig3-5_zps039d509a.jpg
Message 23 of 38 (153 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Dec 1, 2012

That would suck if they did that, I wanted to pre-order the game for the costumes, but I wasn't able to get money together until Wednesday, the day after the game came out, and I bought mine off the Playstation Store.

Message 24 of 38 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Dec 1, 2012

The EU has costume packs and online passes already.. just sayin. I am hoping when the store updates again, all regions will have them. Lucky EU players Smiley Tongue

Message 25 of 38 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4902 posts

Dec 1, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

I pre-ordered the game myself but I don't support stripping everyone else's rights to access these costumes, it just sounds so selfish.

Rights? Who has a "right" to access these costumes exactly? Smiley Surprised

musicfreaklam wrote:
1. To the OP: preordering is not made specifically for people to get exclusive content. It's purpose is so those who want the game can get it day one without the worries of the store running out of copies. Preorder bonuses are just that: bonuses.

2. What recent game can you think of where the preorder bonus was NOT released later as DLC? Not including store-exclusive bonuses.

3. I want SuperBot to release the costumes on PSN because they need more money. It's as simple as that. If they get more money through DLC sales, we get more support and a possible sequel in the future

1. Preordering serves many purposes including providing an incentive for people to buy the game early and pay the full MSRP, getting exclusive stuff, etc.

2. This example doesn't mean anything because each game is handled differently. I've seen "store exclusive" bonuses available for free and some that never show up.

3. I'd rather see more DLC and not a sequel lol If they need more revenue, they can create more DLC and content.

Message 26 of 38 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Dec 1, 2012

CAPLOCK

I PREORDERED AND I STILL DONT HAVE ACCESS TO MINE!!!

Message 27 of 38 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4902 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Doesn't GameStop print the code on the receipt when you pick-up? For those missing codes, you should contact the retailer. They can help you get your code.
Message 28 of 38 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1779 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Nah, they should definitely release the costumes on PSN. They should just release it at a MUCH later date and charge a little bit for them, like most other pre-order bonuses.

That way people who pre-ordred don't feel like they got ripped off. They got the costumes earlier than anyone else did AND for free!

Message 29 of 38 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Face it, people who have the costumes will agree with not putting them on the store and people who don't have the costumes won't.
Message 30 of 38 (107 Views)
0 Likes