Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Re: Pre-Order Costumes should never release

Dec 1, 2012

I don't believe in this in the slightest, everyone should be allowed to access the content in the game, pre-order costumes are just bonuses for people who pre-ordered so they get it earlier than everyone else, plus need I remind you that this game wasn't very well advertised? Some people have never even heard of the game, imagine what someone would feel if they just found out about the game after it's release, they become interested and they buy the game, but then they later find out that there were pre-order costumes and quite a few of them are interesting to them but then find out that they'll never be released outside of pre-order, in fact there was a thread in this forum made by someone like this.

Also what if someone is in a situation where they for whatever reason couldn't get to their pre-order? They have a trip to another country at the time and had to be gone for over 2 weeks so they had to cancel their pre-order as a result? Not everyone is going to pre-order online.

I pre-ordered the game myself but I don't support stripping everyone else's rights to access these costumes, it just sounds so selfish.

Message 11 of 38 (172 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Dec 1, 2012

the costumes aren't that great anyways. 

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 12 of 38 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 1, 2012

your remark is **bleep** you know why?

First some people cant pre order because they didnt have a credit card or a store near to do so.

Pre order people already got the costumes for free and for longer time  so  they already won since if they come out they will probably cost money so getting them for free and being able to use them since the beggining its already preety good imo.

So your saying everyone that gets this game for christmas for example shouldnt ever be able to get the preorder costumes? that doesnt seem fair at all you know not everyone has money to buy games on the release.

Message 13 of 38 (166 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Dec 1, 2012

of course disagree...do you  know why because every santamonica game at pre order give the dlc and months lates release at ps store or for free... Twisted Metal , Starhawk...

Message 14 of 38 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Dec 1, 2012
They should be released because a lot of people including me pre-ordered and never received the code
Message 15 of 38 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Dec 1, 2012
The costumes should be released for free in January
Message 16 of 38 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
632 posts

Dec 1, 2012

By the time the pre-order costumes are released, they would have lost its novelty. You notice everybody who HAS the costumes use it online often to show it off? I personally really like Drake's "Shambala Winter Jacket" but I don't select it all the time because I really like his 2nd outfit, too. Also, I feel kinda bad when I hear the comments about my pre-order alternates. One guy said something like:

"Darn, I wish I would have pre-ordered. Drake looks so boss in that jacket."

And he does (especially in black). Smiley Happy

Photobucket
Message 17 of 38 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 1, 2012

I  disagree some people really dont have the money at the moment to preorder the game. I couldnt preorder since i just didnt have it but i wanted to though. They should put it on there just have a payment though or make it free for a few days.

Its only a little costumes anyway.

Message 18 of 38 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Dec 1, 2012

mike1234flynn wrote:
That's bull, I see no point in the costumes only for pre orders, they get the costumes earlier then we could get them later,

Exactly. That's how every other Pre-order DLC in the history of gaming has worked. Besides, Superbot could easily make even more money by putting them on the PS Store. I guess the op doesn't want superbot to make any money... What a **bleep**

Message 19 of 38 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Dec 1, 2012

As long as they're not free, I'm okay with SB putting them out on the PS store.

Message 20 of 38 (132 Views)
0 Likes