Nov 07 2012
By: Seffson First Son 19 posts

Pre-Order Costumes From GAME.co.uk Are Exclusive To UK

[ Edited ]
8 replies 648 views Edited Nov 7, 2012

For those of you who have already pre-ordered or thinking about pre-ordering the game from GAME.co.uk:

If you live outside of UK and have the game shipped to you, you will NOT get the pre-order costumes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enquiry sent to GAME.co.uk:
"I have a question about pre-ordering the game "Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale" from GAME.
I live in Sweden and it seems that GAME UK is the only retailer that have the pre-order bonus costumes to the game. But on the terms it says "UK only". Does this mean that if I pre-order the game from GAME and ship it to Sweden, I wont gain the pre-order bonuses?"

Response from GAME.co.uk:
"Thank you for your email.

That is correct, this preorder offer is only available to UK customers only.

If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms and Conditions for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale on GAME.co.uk:

"UK ONLY. Limited Offer while stocks last. Customers who have already preordered this product will also receive the bonus item. You will need access to PlayStation Network in order to access your bonus item. Please ensure that the email address in Your Account is valid before preordering. Your bonus item will be emailed to you on the release of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. This offer is only valid against mint boxed copy of the game and not the download or preowned version. Bulk or Business preorders (orders in excess of 10 copies of the same game) will only receive 1x bonus code per order not per copy of the game. This offer is exclusive to Game Retail Limited."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post is to inform you who live outside of UK that GAME.co.uk will NOT include pre-order costumes when shipping outside of UK.

Message 1 of 9 (648 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: Pre-Order Costumes From GAME.co.uk Are Exclusive To UK

Nov 7, 2012
Thanks for that, luckily I'm in the UK so this won't affect my pre-order but it's still important information for those outside the UK who have/were going to pre-order from GAME.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 2 of 9 (638 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Nov 7, 2012

WELL I LIVE IN AMERICA

POSTED THIS VERSION SO I could not get flagged

Message 3 of 9 (624 Views)
I Only Post Everything
939 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I just want the boxes if any of u can get them and sell them to me on eBay let me know.

www.facebook.com/SonyTitleFight
 photo 893036_607240892638255_764515088_o1_zpsdc2e5a86.jpg
Message 4 of 9 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Does anyone know if GAME.co.uk checks the billing address or the shipping address?

If the shipping address is what matters for getting pre-order bonus perhaps I can pay for the disc and find someone in the UK to receive it for me and then have them ship to me (i am willing to pay for all the shipping and an extra 3 pounds for your trouble).

Does anyone know about tihs? Game CO UK does not reply to emails Smiley Sad

Perhaps someone living in the UK can help me get the game and i'll pay them via paypal, I really want the pre-order costumes.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 5 of 9 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I live in Norway and I already pre ordered from game.uk. **bleep**!

Do you know how we in Scandinavia can get those costumes?

Message 6 of 9 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

I just had a live chat session with a support person in Game.co.uk.

This is what they said.

*BOTH* the shipping and the BILLING address (meaning your credit card address) *MUST* be from the UK. otherwise you will NOT get the pre-order bonus costumes.

So unless you paid for a credit card that has a UK address attached to it *and* shipped it to a physical UK address , you will not get pre-order costumes from GAME.co.uk.

Because of this I just cancelled my pre-order with Game.co.uk a few hours ago. Hope this helps.

------
Message 7 of 9 (365 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Gamestop is the official preorder retailer for all nordic countries. It is also possible you get the white steelbox cover and Sackboy (dressed as Kratos) keychain since those are the bonuses for Gamestop Finland over here. Gamestop.no doesn't do deliveries tho so you'll need to go to the store personally.

Message 8 of 9 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Remember if you have a UK PSN account and want to get DLC, the physical DISC must also be from the UK (or EU region perhaps). DLCs are always country locked.

------
Message 9 of 9 (360 Views)
0 Likes