Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 20 2012
By: Man-is-Obsolete Hekseville Citizen 374 posts

Pre Order Costume Issue

5 replies 183 views Edited Nov 20, 2012

I preordered this at Best Buy, but when I went to pick up the game the clerk had no way of adding the pre order bonus. They assummed that it was either in the case or would be emailed to me. Neither of which have occurred. 

Anybody else with a similar issue? Any solution?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Re: Pre Order Costume Issue

Nov 20, 2012
I've heard they'll be emailed to you but I'm not sure. Did you provide your email address with your preorder?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (172 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Same here, I got ym copy for EbGames Canada. The clerk thought since the preorder bonus is Downloadable, it would be in the case. I got home and opened it. All I found was the online pass.

I callthat EB back, the other clerk said she contacted her "Sony Rep" and said I have to register the game on a website. She didn't even know the website and just let me go. After trying for 10 mins to find such a site. It occured to me what difference would it make if I preordered or bought new this morning. How would they know I preordered. So what should I do? Call back again? Because I really don't want to go through this ****. I just got home from a graveyard shift. Im tired and now Im really bumbed that I have to go to some great lengths to get something I rightfully deserved for preordering in advance. 

I blame both sides here. EBGames, you higher the s***est of employees who don't give a rats **bleep** about their job. And Superbot. Why couldn't you have just included the costumes in every new copy. it would save the fing trouble with this preorder nonsense!

I need a drink..

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Nov 20, 2012

same issue order it form target.com there was no code to be found checked my email,download list,box, "disc benifits" ,in game, invovice and it was no where.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Pretty sure at best buy they always capture your email for a pre order.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (135 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11135 posts

Nov 20, 2012
The lady at EB had no idea what it was, even after looking at it and reading it, but she still gave me mine, straight up.
R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (111 Views)
0 Likes