Nov 01 2012
By: TLL2011 First Son 4 posts

Pre-Order Bonuses

14 replies 469 views Edited Nov 1, 2012

From what I've seen at the Gamestop websites we only get a select number of extra costumes, I'm curious if we're getting all of the costumes for all the characters. Can anyone help me out because would be a shame if I only got costumes for half of the characters Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 15 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Re: Pre-Order Bonuses

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

The answer is on the official site...

We get a free costume for all twenty launch characters for pre-ordering.

You also get the Vita version free if you buy the PS3 version (it's part of their cross-buy scheme).

PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 2 of 15 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Nov 1, 2012

TheLastStopByMe wrote:

The answer is on the official site...

We get a free costume for all twenty launch characters for pre-ordering.

You also get the Vita version free if you buy the PS3 version (it's part of their cross-buy scheme).

Interested in hearing your thoughts on why Cross-Buy is a scheme.

Message 3 of 15 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Im hoping there will be a way to pre-order the game from the PS Store, i would enjoy using alternate costumes and am planning on buying first day anyway so pre-ordering the game and getting them for free is much better than having to pay for them via DLC (which most fighting games do) or unlock them in game.

Message 4 of 15 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Nov 1, 2012

DasDragon wrote:

Im hoping there will be a way to pre-order the game from the PS Store, i would enjoy using alternate costumes and am planning on buying first day anyway so pre-ordering the game and getting them for free is much better than having to pay for them via DLC (which most fighting games do) or unlock them in game.

lol you are lazy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 15 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

DasDragon wrote:

lol you are lazy

maybe but i have the disk space to waste XD

Message 6 of 15 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Nov 1, 2012
I said scheme because it encourages people to spend more money to buy the more expensive version. Plus it may even encourage people to buy a vita.

I have absolutely no problem with this scheme though Smiley Tongue I wanted the PS3 version anyway.
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 7 of 15 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Nov 1, 2012

So we don't get all of the costumes for the characters? We have to chose the list of characters we want the costumes for? If so I'm just wasting my money thinking about pre ordering when I'm not getting all of them. Why would they not give you all of them? It makes o sense.

"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 8 of 15 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

hushM0UTH12 wrote:

So we don't get all of the costumes for the characters? We have to chose the list of characters we want the costumes for? If so I'm just wasting my money thinking about pre ordering when I'm not getting all of them. Why would they not give you all of them? It makes o sense.

NO no no!  I don't know why people don't understand this.  Just click the "pre-order" button that's right above this forum.  It'll tell you all of the stores and websites you can pre-order from to get ALL 20 COSTUMES

Some stores just haven't updated their website yet, don't worry

Message 9 of 15 (254 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Nov 1, 2012
What do you think about Sonic transformed pre-order bonus?
Message 10 of 15 (246 Views)
0 Likes